15minuteserver - anyone else experiencing problems?

Anyone else experiencing problems, server completely unreachable? I've contacted NAC and waiting for a response. Strangely the traceroute seems to terminating at MMU even tho I've received no email yet regarding the server move, except moves will be happening. Is it just me?

Yes, I have two servers that are unreachable.

We are currently experiencing a partial outage in our OCT facility. 15 Minute Server Customers that haven't been migrated are affected. We estimate this number to be less than 20 customers. ETR is 30 minutes.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Originally posted by NACmwinship
    We are currently experiencing a partial outage in our OCT facility. 15 Minute Server Customers that haven't been migrated are affected. We estimate this number to be less than 20 customers. ETR is 30 minutes.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
    I have several servers that have not been migrated but only two are down. Is this outage confined to a certain rack in the datacenter? Is it a router issue?

The outage is only effecting a few racks of customers in our OCT data center.

Those that complained that we only posted here and not in our own forum should be happy to notice we posted in our own forum first.

Originally posted by NACmwinship
    The outage is only effecting a few racks of customers in our OCT data center.

Those that complained that we only posted here and not in our own forum should be happy to notice we posted in our own forum first.
    Yes, but you posted it at 4:15 p.m. EST. The servers went offline at 3:40 p.m. They came back at 4:22 p.m., 7 minutes after you posted at your forum.

This issue has been resolved but we will continue to monitor.

Again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

I'm back up and running.

Been down since 3:42:09 at the latest (websitepulse). If there is anyway we could get sooner notices of known problems that would be fantastic. You guys are doing a great job, but we can really do with a rapid notification system to prevent panic.

There's a great deal of panic that comes over a server administrator when one of their server's is not responding, and I never take well to the saying servers occassionally crash, so perhaps I'm little paranoid and fear the worse, (had the Red bull ready to go). But to know its a network issue affecting multiple servers (weather the cause is know yet or not is irrelvant) and that its in your capable hands then the relief is immeasurable.

Any chance you could sort something Matt? Even if it's basic, such as if amount of support tickets regarding servers down on one subnet, then update status page to show a "suspected" problem?