Good dedicated server which offers 3,000+ GB bandwidth?

I'm looking for a fast and reliable dedicated server which offers 3,000+ GB bandwidth. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

How does an unmetered plan work?

have a look at managed.com, you can configure the servers to have 3,300gb bandwith per month although it comes at a premium of $299 extra to the price of the server.

unmetered is not the same as unlimited, it means that there are no limits apart from the tecknology.

i think i am right in saying that

Originally posted by fireback.co.uk
    unmetered is not the same as unlimited, it means that there are no limits apart from the tecknology.

i think i am right in saying that
    ? That is one of the limits. Another limit is the speed of the port. If the port is 10mbits you shouldn't be able to push more than 3.3TBs in a month if you max ou the port at all times which isn't even ethical.

Thanks,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Any 10mbit unmetered deal wil give you 3200GB/mo which might just cover you

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Do your plans call for much expansion in the future?

If not a 10mbps plan may suite you best or a 20mbps plan if you grow in the future.

Most hosts will allow you to upgrade the BW when you need it, so you don't pay for the BW until you need it.