What to do next?

I got a reseller acount a few months ago, because I have serveral domains that need hosting. My uncle wanted hosting for his company and that coverd all my costs. Then he told people he does business with and I currently have 5 companies that I host. The cover my reseller costs, phone bill, time etc etc etc.

Because my uncle is in industrial business and has a big network. I am getting more requests from companies who want to see my site, because they want hosting.

Time to take it to the next level. My host offers white-label support for extra cost and I am backup support for 15 to 20 hours a week. I have a website design and so on and so on.

My target audience is local companies threw my uncle. Hosting is not my core business. It is webdesign, and so the goal is to have 10 tot 15 companies I design for and also provide them hosting. Affiliation or partner ship is not an good option for me.

The problem is this. How do I make the website into self-service. With fully automated hosting request, domain registration, payment and so onů and so on?

Do you know where I can get all the software?

p.s if this is in the wrong forum Sorry

look at modernbill for automation

your not in the wrong forum next is

get bigger resell or VPS or dedicated(with control panel)

then get a billing solftware such as (modernbill, awbs, clientexec blabla)

if you want to provide support look at kayako eservices ( or something like that )

and thats about it

PS. If you get dedicated and you know nothing about administering a server make sure its managed.

Thank you,

So modernbill for payment?
    What about hosting and domain registrations?
    Liveticket and livesupport?

What else would you advise?

modernbill, awbs, clientexec

Which one is the best budget for good quality. I will only be having 10-15 accounts a year, so it needs to be affordable.
    Last edited by Johnburk; 06-15-2005 at 04:42 PM.

ummm you get hosting and you can register domains manually if its that small if you were to get more domains i would say something like enom i think is a good domain reseller

and with websites that small you can just use the support system in modernbill, clientexec or awbs all of them have some sort or another... and as for which one is best its like asking whats your favorite chocolate yours is different from mine just go and use the demos in all of them and see which one fits you best

as for budget i think clientexec, whois.cart() and accountlab i think are the cheapest search for billing on this forum there have been TONS of posts

Because I am getting mixed feelings on the name: I put up a quick poll on the site:

//http://www.ipitha.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9#9
    Tony Holloway
    Delivering Custom Hosting Solutions Since January 2004
    madRooster.com
    Fun Name ... Serious Solutions