Interested in selling your Web hosting company?

If you are interested in selling your web hosting company but have no time, desire, or knowledge to sell your company, consider hiring me as your “web host broker.”

Together we sit down (using phone, e-mail, instant messenger, AIM, etc.) and gather up all information regarding the proposed sale of your company. This includes financial information, server information, client information, guidelines, etc.

I then take all of the data and organize it in a clear and concise manner so that it is easily readable and viewable. That information is then used to attract potential buyers who I will work directly with to sell your company in a timely manner. After your time frame is expired and/or you see an offer that you would like to accept we will go ahead and finalize the sale of the company.

Throughout the process I will contact you directly if I require any additional information which I will then pass along to the interested parties. If required NDA’s can be sent to all interested parties before certain information is delivered to them.

Once the sale is complete I will receive a percentage (pre-arranged with you) of the sale and the remaining money will be yours to keep!

For more information please contact me directly via e-mail at [email protected]!

Alec, I am an Investment Banker who has been active in the hosting industry since 1996. We specialize in all areas of hosting and have completed approximately 50 hosting deals.

We are not competifive with you as we only represent buyers and are paid for by the buyers. If you are currently representing any sellers please contact me, as I definitely have a number of very hungry buyers.

Best Regards,

Hillary Stiff

--------------------
    Cheval Capital, Inc.
    703-549-8602
    [email protected]
    www.chevalcapital.com

Hi,

Thank you for posting that information and I will be sure to e-mail you in the near future!