Banner advertising available, 6-7k uniques

Banner advertising is available on with at least 6k unique visitors and growing for only $10/month.

Banners are currently cycled through the header, footer, and the redirect page. There are only six slots to maximize our sponsor's exposure.

Campaign stats sent via email by way of PhpAdsNew.

Complete stats available via the compiled screenshots below:

Traffic stats screenshots

Interested parties, please PM me to get your ad running immediately. (no adult content please)
    Check out:
    Forum Skins and Resources - ForumMonkeys Skins

tail -f /var/log/nerd
    I didn't see any ads on your site. Can you explain where these are so that I can get an idea of the banner placements?

Mega Hosters Inc. - The Last Host You Will Ever Need!
    Hsphere Control Panel, 24/7 Phone Support, EasyApp, Shared SSL, Daily Backups, Dedicated IPs, PHP4 & PHP5, FFMPEG, Legal Adult Content Allowed + More!
    Treating A Customer The Way They Should Be Treated For Over 5.5 Years Now!

Google was running but the campaign was stopped.

Header ads appear to the right of the "Send Bash Gram/Play Bash Em" embedded button image at the top of every page.

The footer ad appears at the bottom of every page, next to either the icon legend or the posting rules (depending on which page you are on).

The redirect ad displays on all redirect message, i.e. when someone searches or makes a new post. The redirect was given a slight extra delay to give users the chance to view any banner adverisement.

The header and footer ads appear on every page.

Hope that clarifies things. is doing two ad spots on a site with a popular cartoon strip that will each get 30,000 unique hits this month - which will massively boost our traffic and member base, and has done and will continue to do advertising in cable, radio, and internet to grow.
    Check out:
    Forum Skins and Resources - ForumMonkeys Skins