Registrar criminals

I would like to analyze data that I my self have investigated about various registrars, for this case i will take opensrs platform & myvaluehost as the provider.

I have registered a domain for my friend with myvaluehost as at that time I still didnt have my own opensrs account (reseller). My friend asked for a .net domain even that .com & all other were empty.

After the registration, i recieved alot of spam to my mail that i have specially created for this domain, I NEVER ever used this email or told anyone about it, in other words it was like a password that is only known by me. All the spam email were saying:

In the subject: *the name of my domain*, is it your right??
    In the message: It was a long message saying everywere my name, my domain saying that you can make $1000 etc... this is the first step proving that it came from myvaluehost and/or its affiliates.

The second thing is that after 3 days, the .com domain was up, & parked at domain sponsor, i was intrested in seeing the whois, it was empty, after a day, the whois was there, but proteceted, only saying that to contact the admin & his email, which was something like this:
    [email protected]
    saying that it will expire after 5 hours & come back to see a new email.

After 5 more days, there was no whois & no domain, i mean it was empty again????

Anyone can explain this miracle??

I can, they checked if the domain gets traffic, if yes they would leave it, if no they removed it & cleaned at the footsteps, since they have access to the registry.

Thats what happens now adays with domains.
    AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains [www.aeserver.com]
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    ae Domain Administration (aeDA.ae) accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!

Did anyone face this miracle or i am the only unlucky here?
    AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains [www.aeserver.com]
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    ae Domain Administration (aeDA.ae) accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!

people harvest whois every single day. I doubt opensrs or myvaluehost is selling your info to spammers. If you are worried try going for a service that hides your whois (regfly, godaddy, enom etc)
    Domain Maven

some companies does mass whois on daily basis for newly registered domains and spam the owners, nothing you can do about that except purchasing whois protection/id protect service such what dmaven pointed out
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi