Article Writers Needed (Paid)

We are looking for article writers to write on web design and development, SEO, e-commerce, and basically just about anything to do with the Web. Articles will be published to a variety of how-to and tutorial-related websites and newsletters. You will be required to turn full copyright for the articles over to us.

If we like your work, the final per-word offer we make to you will be dependant on a number of factors. You don't have to be an English major or even have English as your first language, as we will be having an editor go over the articles; however, if your writing requires extensive editing expect a lower price-per-word offer. Articles should be between 500 and 1,000 words, although smaller how-to articles are also possible.

You must have an established Web presence, and be able to provide examples of your work. If you have references that will be a big plus. You also must be able to accept payment via PayPal.

If you are interested please e-mail or PM me with: a) your contact information; b) a list of article topics you would be interested in writing on; c) examples and references; d) how much you are expecting per word.

i can work

but i accept stormpay

United States
    Sent you a PM with examples.

Ohio, USA
    I'd be happy to do the job. I accept PayPal.

If you are interested please e-mail or PM me with
    NuPixel and sharon-amd, PM him or email him, that's what he said to do.

Sent PM waiting for reply