Web Designer / Programmer Sought

This is an excellent opportunity to expand your design business and gain hosting for your clients.

We are looking for a designer with the following skills:

- Good Graphic Skills
    - Good Layout Skills
    - Must have a real resume typed up
    - Must have a decent number of happy clients up and running

Also some Ecommerce experience would be a help

The job requires basic up keep of our two internal sites and some banner creation work. In addition you might be asked to work with one of our programmers on other projects. It also requires timely response and work completion.

We will provide outside client work if all goes well and the working relationship is a good one. We view this as a partnership to mutually assist each others business.

We pay well and are a great company to work for.

Please PM us with a resume and links to recent works (Please, no more look alike hosting templates. Should be your genuine work)

RELIABLE PROFESSIONALS ONLY. If you have 6 other jobs, if this is your halfway hobby, or cant fulfill basic work requests then please do not waste our time or the time of our clients. If you apply then you will be expected to have the skills and work ethic needed to operate in a positive uplifting team enviroment that is centered on client satisfaction.

Managed Servers and Colocation

i am ready to work with u as a designer

i designed : - and more...
    pm me now

Ontario - CAN

New delhi, India

Thank you very much for all the interest. We have found someone to work with us who is very capable and professional. I am very pleased thus far. When we have him overloaded :-) we will be coming back to add staff from this forum.