SiteFiend.com - Cheap premium website templates

We've just launched our new site, SiteFiend.com. The templates are fairly cheap and we'll always be adding new ones so if you don't find what you need just yet, bookmark us and we'll have new ones every week.

Don

Wow what a great deal your only charging $20-$25 for templates that are readily availble all over the internet for free. I am sure those templates will sell really fast

Originally posted by xyte
    Wow what a great deal your only charging $20-$25 for templates that are readily availble all over the internet for free. I am sure those templates will sell really fast
    Thanks for the useful comment.

Originally posted by perfectphp
    Thanks for the useful comment.
    No problem just wanted to make sure that nobody was ripped off by this. Plus it gets really annoying that every week someone tries this same scam. If anyone is interested in downloading these for free head over to http://zymic.com and check out their free business templates section.

your site looks like it is edited boxed art templates !

paying for downloads.

You can charge for the bandwidth for free downloads ya know.

If he were honest that being the condition about it I would be upset about the negative comments.

But since he seems to be selling the templates as a item or good... [insert flame].

Why don't you just add the links to zymic, and accept donations? : p

Re: paying for downloads.

Originally posted by Homeblock
    You can charge for the bandwidth for free downloads ya know.

If he were honest that being the condition about it I would be upset about the negative comments.

But since he seems to be selling the templates as a item or good... [insert flame].
    Very good point, but 20-25 for the bandwidth of downloading one template would seem excessive.

I expect top notch bandwidth for that price...I admit i tried floggin' off a load of free templates, not realising there were all over the web already
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

I bought these templates from some moron a couple years ago and I thought these were still good. Sorry about that guys, all of that custom ecommerce work down the drain. >_<

Originally posted by perfectphp
    I bought these templates from some moron a couple years ago and I thought these were still good. Sorry about that guys, all of that custom ecommerce work down the drain. >_<
    Instead of letting the script go to waste why not sell some other templates that were made by you? Or sell the script.

Originally posted by xyte
    Instead of letting the script go to waste why not sell some other templates that were made by you? Or sell the script.
    I'm a coder not a designer. How would I go about selling this script? It's quite nice.