Boxed images, etc...

Does anyone have any recommendations to where I can find a horde of images, borders, and other web graphics type stuff? In particular for building a web hosting type site...

I see alot of generic stuff out there and whenever I search, I come across a bunch of ridiculously pop-up filled trash graphics sites.

Any suggestions?

I don't believe that was what he was asking...

Your best bet is www.google.com

Alternativly, check out http://webdesign.templatemonster.com they have some great tutorials to create boxes and other such graphics!

Originally posted by talkfreelance
    I don't believe that was what he was asking...

Your best bet is www.google.com

Alternativly, check out http://webdesign.templatemonster.com they have some great tutorials to create boxes and other such graphics!
    Yeah, I think I worded my question wrong. A bit braindead after a long day...

I have googled a dozen times and just gave up because all I get are rotten affiliate sites with pop ups galore. I'm just asking if anyone knows where I can get decent graphics, etc. that work well with a web hosting type of site.

If you want to buy a complete template check out HyperTemplates

-Scott

Wink

Originally posted by Scott
    If you want to buy a complete template check out HyperTemplates
    i.e. Template Monster

Thanks, I don't need a template. Certainly not every web designer makes their own graphics... I'm just wondering where they get them from legitimately. I see a bunch of ripped stuff but am looking for what is legite. Who is using what and where do you get them?

Try designload.net for boxes and icons and such.
    WebFire Solutions