Arrow 10 Dedicated Server Clients [$1200 per month]

It is with a heavy heart that I am forced to sell my dedicated server clients. I am selling because I am burned out and I can not properly support these clients any more. I also need the money to pay back a personal debt.

Each Client brings in on average $120 per month for a total of $1200. Some more some less.

I am looking for 12 months income, however I am looking to sell quilckly so I will concider all reasonable offers. I do not want monthly payments though. I also want to make sure that the clients will have a good home.

I am also willing to sell the 10 1U rackmount servers that the clients are hosted on for $1000 each. This is optional. You can get some or all of the servers. There are also some other assets that will be included (software and hardware). I will give you more information through e-mail.

I will help you transfer the clients over and be there for you with support. I am not going anywhere so you will be able to contact me months after the sale if you need some help.

I will not post any more information here because this would not be fair to the new owner.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] for an NDA and more information. Also, if you want to pm me your e-mail address and I will send you an NDA.

what is the current datacenter???
    :: SecureIP Solutions Web ::
    Montréal Web Hosting, Backup, Web and IT services

wilbur ,washington
    did this sell? we are interested

what are the current cost

Are you still looking to transfer them over?
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | Remote Backup Storage | R1Soft CDP Storage | Cheap Dedicated Servers - Enterprise UK Server Colo & Rack Space at Lowest Prices

i dont think heever answered anyone