SSH Hosting or Proxy Hosting?

I am looking for cheap SSH Hosting providers (with Proxy server as well). I need them to sell me SSH running on port 443 as I wish to do SSH Tunnelling, however I do not wish to find free/open proxies, so I need the Proxy to be included in the package. Whom do I approach?

You can just install your own proxy on a VPS. We've had a few customers do it

rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

friendklay,

That certainly would be the best option - i.e. install it on a VPS, most of them will not come ready-made but the majority of hosts should be willing to install it on your behalf for free or for a small fee.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Originally posted by HP-David
    friendklay,

That certainly would be the best option - i.e. install it on a VPS, most of them will not come ready-made but the majority of hosts should be willing to install it on your behalf for free or for a small fee.
    The main issue was that my needs are just for SSH Tunneling, and most VPS prices are too high. But price aside, I did once try out a VPS provider but they were not able to get port forwarding running on that machine (it was an iptables issue) and also SSH port forwarding also didn't work out. I was told that it's a SW-Soft issue, meaning if I choose a VPS plan it's very likely that I won't be able to do what I wish to do, which is SSH port forwarding (and squid).

What it sounds like is a Virtuozzo problem. Try finding a VPS provider that uses UML or Xen and you should be able to do it

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Try looking at the services provided by www.cotse.net

I have previously been a customer of theirs and it was good support and a greth service.
    Checkout www.crunzh.com for nice freeware programs. Including a program for monitoring your webserver.
    Any opinions in this post, unless otherwise noted, are my own personal opinions.