* Indonesian e-commerce

hi all..
    I just signed in with WHT today, and I found many topics and comments, from fraud 'til Corby's things.. , that really make me awful as Indonesian...

I realized there is many indonesian has done fraud in internet commerce and it is suffered for all of us.. I was sorry for that.

But for sure, Indonesia is 220 millions people, the fraudent is only a small number of them, there many more are good people and doing legal business , like I do...

Now, I have a problem in order to start my e-commerce business/to accept online payment by credit card. Since there are no payment processor provide services for us.
    I'll sell multimedia interactive application (s/w)

So could anyone recommend any payment processor which suit to my needs; doing business with legal Indonesian entity?
    I rather to recieve my money in Indonesian Bank or any bank that has an representative office in Indonesia (such as HSBC).

thanks

What is the different beetween merchant acc and CC payment processor?

Would you please explain it some?
    Techindo.net - Affordable Price Hosting with PHP, MySQL, Reliable speed fail over cluster hosting for high traffic sites.
    Internet Marketing Strategy Resources

Shure. If you're working with a third party for credit cards processing you actually use their merchant account- the place where all money are transferred when the purchase is made. So you DO NOT have money on your account untill the processor sends it to you ( there may be different terms, some 3pp offer monthly payouts some weekly, etc.). If you're working with your personal merchant account you have all the money on your account. But to operate with personal merchant account you will need a payment gateway and shurely some skills in integrating. Working with a third party is much easier but if you process more than 1000$ it's usually better to use merchant account as their fees are better for such a volume. And if you have volume under 1000$ I'd suggest to use 3pp.