Why don't image rollovers work on this page?

Hey everyone.

I'm helping out a client who is developing some new pages for their site and he's using Adobe GoLive. He put up some buttons on his page and the image rollovers are not working.

Is there something wrong with his code?

If someone could have a look at www.pcvi.com/newsite/mainpage.html, the rollovers are supposed to be for the buttons on the left side. He claims it works on his computer but doesn't work when he uploads the files.

I do notice one line in the code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="GeneratedItems/CSScriptLib.js"></script>

That file is definately not on the server, but not sure if it would be related to the problem or not. The rest of the file can be view by looking at the source of the page.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

It appear the lack of that file is what's causing the problem, though it's not always easy to tell with GoLive, which known for generating second-rate markup and proprietary tags that do nothing.

Get that file online and see if the problem goes away. Make sure the paths are proper too, with exact uppercase/lowercase letters and the right folder, etc.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

I don't think there is a lack of files. I've got the files downloaded into my computer and I've checked to make sure they are all there.

Maybe it's a GoLive problem, I might just recreate the file using better code.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

I'm referring to this statement:
    I do notice one line in the code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="GeneratedItems/CSScriptLib.js"></script>

That file is definately not on the server, but not sure if it would be related to the problem or not.
    This indicates the .js file that facilitates the switch was not uploaded with everything else.

But GoLive is one big, expensive problem, and recreating a GoLive document with better code is always a good solution!
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Talking to my client, I believe the problem is the file "CSScriptLib.js". I think functions required are in the file and can't be found and that's why it's not working. Thanks for the feedback.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC