Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      0 Not allowed!

is that real?If so....
    Targeted Traffic – Premium Targeted Traffic For your site from ProTraffic.net
      0 Not allowed!

yucks.
    he's a child predator.. this is disgusting
    Linux System admin (since 2001)
    * cPanel/WHM, Directadmin, Apache, DNS, PHP, HyperVM, Lxadmin, Openvz*
      0 Not allowed!

You don't think he gets laid because of his good looks, now do ya?
      0 Not allowed!

Brian Peppers is listed as a sex offender. He's probably had a crappy life and has been treated like crap by most people, which is probably why he does that.

And as if sexual attacks weren't bad enough on their own, this guy looks like a zombie. I feel terribly for his victims.

More info: http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp
      0 Not allowed!

Well as much as I hate to ruin it for us all, this is a fake.

esorn.net
    Registrant:
    Watch Systems LLc (JEGFOSSOPD)
    516 E Rutland
    Covington, LA 70433
    US

Domain Name: ESORN.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Watch Systems LLc (KGGKMDRMTO) Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by Whois Source
    516 E Rutland
    Covington, LA 70433
    US
    985 871 8110

Record expires on 29-Jun-2006.
    Record created on 29-Jun-2004.

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS.SYSDESIGNSOL.COM 64.70.31.40
    DNS2.SYSDESIGNSOL.COM 64.70.31.41

http://ohio.esorn.net

It was absolutely frightening though, my stomach is still "not right" yet. Absolutely nasty.
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by afa340a
    Well as much as I hate to ruin it for us all, this is a fake.

esorn.net
    Registrant:
    Watch Systems LLc (JEGFOSSOPD)
    516 E Rutland
    Covington, LA 70433
    US

Domain Name: ESORN.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Watch Systems LLc (KGGKMDRMTO) Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by Whois Source
    516 E Rutland
    Covington, LA 70433
    US
    985 871 8110

Record expires on 29-Jun-2006.
    Record created on 29-Jun-2004.

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS.SYSDESIGNSOL.COM 64.70.31.40
    DNS2.SYSDESIGNSOL.COM 64.70.31.41

http://ohio.esorn.net

It was absolutely frightening though, my stomach is still "not right" yet. Absolutely nasty.
    It's not fake... did you read the Snopes article up top? Also, look at the site http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569 then replace the last 5 digits with something random. I don't think a fake site would go through the trouble of having thousands of sex offenders listed.
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)
      0 Not allowed!

How does that mean its fake?
    If you change the id at the end of the URL you will see different offenders, i doubt someone would go that far out of the way in creating a full DB of fake offenders.

http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62568
    http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62566
    http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62567

Seems pretty legitimate to me.
    GigeNET
    Dedicated Servers + Cloud Servers + Colocation + DDOS Protection + IP Transit with FCP optimized routing
    Locations in Chicago Los Angeles and Ashburn
      0 Not allowed!

YOU ARE RIGHT!

oh MY GOD!

So that means this guy actually exists and looks like this??

<<hiding under my desk for the rest of the day>>

I am going to call the Ohio AG today and ask if in fact the pic is real. I will post my findings later.
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120
      0 Not allowed!

I kinda feel sorry for the guy, what he did was bad but look at the way our society treats people like him.
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed hosting solutions / AS63447
    Web Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers
      0 Not allowed!

Thats crazy man
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by J-P
    I kinda feel sorry for the guy, what he did was bad but look at the way our society treats people like him.
    I didn't read any page or click on any links, but from what I gather, you feel bad for a sex offender because the way people treat him? So what? Good!

I personally think that they should never let such people out of prison if there's no question they committed such an offense.

I personally think that when someone commits such an act, they give up their rights to privacy and any respect from other humans or to be treated as one.

This "they served their time and paid their debt to society" is BS and anyone that thinks otherwise, I think are worthless to society and are utter fools.
      0 Not allowed!

I feel sorry for the kids he's offended. Bad enough to be violated, but to be violated by something that looks like that?

Some therapist is going to retire on the income that monster (literally) is giving him.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.
      0 Not allowed!

Oh god...

I believe what some members were refering to is that they're sorry for the way Brian Pepper looks, etc, that he had to go down to such a low level. Somebody that looks like that will probably be a sex offender (eventually) in my book.
      0 Not allowed!

It is real.

http://www.co.lucas.oh.us/sheriff/disclaimer.asp

Accept the terms in the disclaimer, then click on the link to search the database. It takes you to esorn.net. Government departments beneath the federal level are woefully lacking when it comes to technology development and implementation. It makes sense they would outsource this in this manner.

This is unfortunate on many levels for both the victims and the perpetrator, too many to list here.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Aea
    Oh god...

I believe what some members were refering to is that they're sorry for the way Brian Pepper looks, etc, that he had to go down to such a low level. Somebody that looks like that will probably be a sex offender (eventually) in my book.
    I didn't look at the image--I'd prefer not to burn something like that image into my brain. However, due to someone's looks is unrelated to such an act or the likelihood of someone eventually committing such an act. Anyway, my comment (if you were referring to my response) was in response to the person talking about how society treats the guy. So what. Good, I say. Let anyone that commits a crime like that suffer for the rest of their life. They deserve nothing. The instant someone commits such an act, is the instant they deserve whatever they get.
      0 Not allowed!

I do not think its completely unrelated, but I might argue that we as a society might be partially at fault.

A guy like that probably got so much ridicule in school, etc, that he went insane...or he might have just been born crazy..

Who knows...
    SkyLineHost.com
    ▓ ▓ Shared hosting that soars above the competition
    ▓ ▓ ▓ Based in Los Angeles. sales@skylinehost.com
      0 Not allowed!

He would nake a fortune in horror movies
    zaax
      0 Not allowed!

Wow, this is rather scary. I didn't know people like that existed (well, I sorta did...), let alone that they became sexual offenders.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by IH-Ken
    I do not think its completely unrelated, but I might argue that we as a society might be partially at fault.

A guy like that probably got so much ridicule in school, etc, that he went insane...or he might have just been born crazy..

Who knows...
    I suppose anything is possible. Obviously a common result of childhood abuse by family is known to be true. I just don't think that because someone looks like a freak means they will likely eventually end up being a sex offender.
      0 Not allowed!

how can you say that because someone looks that way they're automatically are or will eventually be a sex offender? you forget everyone is different and this guy got his hands caught in the cookie jar and hopefully he will never do it again. I certainly wouldn't think we, as a society would charge people for being "ugly" or charging them for being a "potential sex offender". anyone could be a potential sex offender... even you.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

A guy like that probably got so much ridicule in school, etc, that he went insane...
    Ditto.
      0 Not allowed!

It's not fake.

------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Brian Peppers
    Date of Birth: Nov 1 1968
    Race: White
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 170 lbs.
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Blue
    Scars/Marks/Tattoos: n/a
    Classification Offense: 2907.05- Gross Sexual Imposition;
    Notification Statement: County
    Lucas County Address:
    1355 Picadilly Lane Apt#4 City-State-ZIP Code
    Maumee, OH 43537

His current address though is in Oregon Ohio.
    2858 LUVERNE DR
    --------------------------------------------------------

Dont ask how I got the info. Suffice to say, Kerry Jones knows I can find info on anyone

BTW, he also goes by Bruce Peppers.
      0 Not allowed!

All that info is on that site :/ What "new" stuff did you find now?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Aea
    All that info is on that site :/ What "new" stuff did you find now?
    Dont read entire posts huh?
    Read right under all the info.. Their info is outdated, which is usual for sex predator databases. His license shows a newer address.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast