Thread: Reseller hosts

Reseller hosts

Hi,

Any of you know any companies offering reseller plans?

I have tried Hostgator, resellerzoom, and varhosting and all i can say is bad experience with the three of them.

Price doesn't really matter aslong as its fair and goof for the buck.
    I have ran out of companies that offer this.
    I done my research on reviews but about 70% are just bad bad reviews.

Have you tryed site5? They have some good reviews here in WHT...

When you say "Price doesn't really matter aslong as its fair and goof for the buck.", I presume what you really are saying is that price *does* matter.

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

Originally posted by niyogi
    When you say "Price doesn't really matter aslong as its fair and goof for the buck.", I presume what you really are saying is that price *does* matter.

Roj

Of course not! I believe what he is asking is the world for a dollar

To be honest as I've said so many times before, there is not high quality hosting at a very nice price. Now of course that depends on your definition of "price" but now a days it's always the same thing for the most part, "I want 2 gigs of space and 100 gigs of transfer for 4 dollars.". I mean that's pretty much how it is, the most for as little as possible.

So with that said, do yourself a favor. Pay the extra couple bucks for higher quality and less hassle.

I hope this helps.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

Hello questmaster,

All the hosts you have listed are known for being on the lower end of the price range - though, they are also some of the best options available in that price range...

May I ask what your problems were (not with anyone in specific, just in general)?

It is best to give a guideline of price and specs you need to start off.

Sorry I didn't mean to say that I am looking for something cheap like the hosts I tried and believe me I have learned my lesson.

Site5.com its looking pretty good.
    I will be sending them an e-mail shortly with a few questions.

I am lookin to pay any where from $14.99 to $30.00.
    I hope this price range is good or should i go higher?

I need something stable with actually good customer service.

For the features aslong as it has the usual Cpanel/WHM(unless you guys can recommend something better and that be easy to transfer backups from cpanel to this new control panel), mysql,, e-mail of course, ftp. etc..

Got to spend some, sacrifice some, and love some to make some.

Originally posted by questmaster
    I am lookin to pay any where from $14.99 to $30.00.
    I hope this price range is good or should i go higher?
    Depending on the specs you are looking for, I can highly recommend RSHosting.com. You want good customer support, they certainly have it. Reliability is their greatest strength, and quality is next to none. At least give them a look (Just to put it in perspective, I've been with them for over a year now. )
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

For the monthly price range stated I don't see where there would be a problem getting stable Hosting.

Don't know what the Hosters you originally mentioned are charging but a general rule-of-thumb is that when 1 GB of transfer is less than 50 cents (USD), you might expect to have more problems than not.

An important factor (especially for a Reseller account) is whether your Hoster provides the 'Allocated' or 'Actual Use' method. Not sure how important that is for yourself but there is a basic definition of the two, in case you're not familar with them. Some people use the term 'overselling' when referring to the 'Actual Use' method but that's not a good descriptive word for what it actually means to the Reseller.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

Re: Reseller hosts

Originally posted by questmaster
    Hi,

Any of you know any companies offering reseller plans?

I have tried Hostgator, resellerzoom, and varhosting and all i can say is bad experience with the three of them.

Price doesn't really matter aslong as its fair and goof for the buck.
    I have ran out of companies that offer this.
    I done my research on reviews but about 70% are just bad bad reviews.
    Hello Questmaster,
    I'm sorry to see that you felt you had a bad experience with our company. I would like to audit your account including all issues/contacts you had so that we can see what/where the problem may be to better ourselves. We strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction so your feedback would be appreciated. You can reach me personally at kiet[@]hostingzoom.com or PM me here.

Thank you!
    IO ZOOM - 100% SSD VPS Hosting
    Pure SSD / Raid 10 / Free DDoS Protection / KVM Virtualization
    Datacenter Locations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and Miami
    www.ioZoom.com / sales[at]iozoom.com

does varhosting accepts a visa electron without cvv2?

Hi "questmaster"

Do you can tell us what is wrong with: Hostgator and resellerzoom

Thanks
    Foxmen

Hi Edvalbuena:

Sorry - we don't accept visa electron cards.

To the original poster (questmaster), similar to what Kiet said, I'd more than happy to hear your opinion about why you found our service poor although I imagine it to be server loads. You can PM me your comments or e-mail me as well.

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

Originally posted by niyogi

Roj
    Roj,

Actually - I think he's trying to say that he's looking for a level of service that is on par with the price of the plan.

i.e. he's not looking for 1/10GB for $50/month, etc, etc. just something reasonable.

(I agree with the previous poster about Site5).
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!