Security/Admin work needed

Looking for any security or admin work that might be floating around out there. Will work individually or part of a team. Can do vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, forensic examinations, server hardening, or any admin work. I can furnish a resume upon request, am certified and have experience on the following: Linux (Redhat 5.2/6.X, 7.x, 9.x, Enterprise, Fedora, Slackware, Caldera, Debian, Gentoo, Suse), Unix (AIX, HP-UX, Sun), Windows (95/98/XP/NT/2000/2003), MAC OS X, Novell (3.x, 4.x), OS/400.

PM or email if you need anything done, my rates are more than reasonable/flexible and I'm always willing to take trades. Thanks.

As an admin, what hours would you be available to work? What sort of pay are you looking for if you were hourly or salaried?
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response 24/7/365

PM Sent but just to make sure you got the message, I'm very flexible with time since I run my own company, and my normal hourly rate for this sort of work is $25/hour. However, if you have a one time project or need somebody for an ongoing project my rates can be undercut. Thanks for the consideration!