Question google ads questions :)

I just got approved by google ad. My two questions are:

- are we allowed to place two blocks of google ad on the same page. If we are, (and I have tried it), sometimes it shows up only 1 block.

- what google ads bases on to display the ads relevant to the content of your page? Does it base on the keyword or is it the title of the page. Sometimes I got ads with language that my browser does not support because it is foreigner - I guess it is because the content of my webpage is other language as well.

Any advices will be very much appreciated.

First off, you should read the Program Policies and Terms and Conditoins yourself first. We're talking about an ad network here, so breaking those terms can mean forfeiting all your earnings, and never getting back in.

Here are some highlights to answer your questions:

# Up to three ad units may be displayed on each Web site page.
    # A maximum of two Google AdSense for search boxes may be placed on a page.
    # A single link unit may be placed on each Web site page, in addition to the ad units and search boxes specified above. Link units are considered to be 'Google ads' for purposes of these program policies.
    Google AdSense technology goes beyond simple keyword or category matching. We work hard to understand your content and deliver ads that are relevant to specific pages, automatically, no matter how many thousands of pages your site may have, or how specialized or broad your content. As your content changes, Google's ads change to match. And since our ads are also targeted by country, global businesses can display local advertising with no additional effort.*
    Basically it looks at both the title and all the text in the page.
    Dan Grossman - dan @
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

Google pisses me off. They wont allow my to use Adsense or Adwords because they cite that we are no in adherence to there Terms of Service. Yet, when we ask exactly what it is that we don't follow, then they just email the same answer over and over. They cannot pin point it. We seem to be blacklisted for some unknown reason.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

We are not selling an illegal product and our competitors can advertise but we cannot.

OK, have you looked into all the tos and then looked at your sites content?

Yes, looked at everything. I've asked them to explain exactly what they don't like and now they don't reply to my emails and ask me not to call their office anymore.

I'd love to call them and harass them, but if I do, I'm afraid they will then remove my sites from their index and I will never be found again on google. Scary stuff.