unixshell# :: $7.99/mo high performance VPS - Now with new features!
Highlights of VM service:
- Based on Xen - not Virtuozzo or User Mode Linux.
- Root access.
- Remote console access via SSH / ability to boot into single user mode.
- Web control panel to stop/start/reboot, reinstall server, perform snapshots, change kernel, view bandwidth, and view server statistics.
- Choice of Linux distributions: CentOS, Debian, Gentoo, Fedora Core, Mandrake, Ubuntu, Suse, or Slackware.
- Snapshot / backup of server included. Ability to download snapshots to remote computers to provide off-site backups.
- Full access to core kernel networking options including iptables, ebtables, QoS (tc), bridging, tunneling, PPP, IPSec, IPv4, and IPv6. Other features can be added with kernel modules.
- Ability to compile your own kernel modules to extend the functionality of your server.
- Public forums
- Configure reverse DNS for your IP addresses whenever and as often as you want to via web interface.
- Select your servers filesystem type before a reinstall. Filesystem options are ReiserFS, XFS, JFS, Ext2, and Ext3.
Plans start as low at $7.99/mo and scale up to compare with dedicated servers.
The order form simply isn't coded to accept PayPal payments. Being able to pay via PayPal for recurring payments is simply a side effect of the billing system providing support for it. I'm a little wary of those that claim to only be able to pay via PayPal as most anyone is capable of aquiring a debit/credit card and PayPal themselves provide a debit card tied to PayPal funds.
Matt Ayres - togglebox.com
Linux and Windows Cloud Virtual Datacenters powered by Onapp / Xen
Instant Setup, Instant Scalability, Full Lifecycle Hosting Solutions www.togglebox.com
I have the same problem i have tryed to use my debit card in a number of websites but it came back as there isnt the same ammount of numbers on the debit card, or the numbers dont match with the type of card selected