Did amard.com go bust? I need PHP5 Reseller account ASAP

Hi all... I have 2 issues...

Does anybody have a clue what has happened to amard.com?

Their website is now closed for "updates" and all emails are bouncing and telephones not working. I dont personally beleive that anybody would close their entire website just for updates.

Can anybody recommend a PHP5/cpanel reseller host to me for a budget of 50 ish quid a month in the UK?

Thanks in advance
    Richie

If Robert Kerry or Alan Miller manage to find this post then for god's sake call me.

Most companies aren't providing PHP5 support just yet although I think that cPanel just took PHP5 support out of experimental in their apache update tool.

However, there are some that have managed to do side-by-side installs of PHP4 and PHP5 on the same box.

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

Yup cPanel is now installing PHP5 has a stable version an many hosts are using it now. Just send some emails to some hosts that fit your needs and ask them if they have PHP5 installed on theire servers.

im on varhosting and they have php5. didnt personally need it yet, but i know they have it on, cause i asked when i first got the account.

as i see on their site, they still do ). You should try em, they have 60 (!!!) days money back guarantee

Originally posted by niyogi
    Most companies aren't providing PHP5 support just yet although I think that cPanel just took PHP5 support out of experimental in their apache update tool.

However, there are some that have managed to do side-by-side installs of PHP4 and PHP5 on the same box.

Roj
    Side by side is really the best way to go... then fantastico scripts keep working

I love using php5 though, so I had to figure out a easy way to keep it going
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs