The Original Website Builder 3.0 - Branded with your company name and logo

Website Builder 3.0 - WHT only $19.95 sale (a $20 savings) for branded versions. This sale price is valid until Friday June 17th, 2005.

What's special about version 3.0?
- A smart Projects Wizard which keeps track of the site you're working on and knows where to place your web page support files such as graphics.

- A complete PHP Command Library with 3074 php commands now available as single-click instant tags as you code.

- A "User Code Favorites" feature which allows the user to create their own library of their most common used HTML, PHP, JavaScript and other scripting language tags. All of which become single-click instant tags to use while coding your page(s).

- A new Import feature that's integrated with the Projects Wizard for easily Importing graphics from the over 200 banners and logo images which are included with the program.

- Single-click access to several MS Windows external programs which are of use to web page coders (MS Paint, Calculator, Explorer, NotePad)

- A "recent files" menu for reloading a page from the most recently edited files in your Editor.

- A bottom of the window status bar which will read "Website Builder 3.0 presented by Your Company Name" to keep your company on the mind of users

- Error trapping to prevent loss of coding data due to unexpected or unintentional program shutdowns.

See screenshots here:

Download the demo here:

That's what's new. Here's a list of the previous features which are all still available:

Full branding of the software to your company name and placement of your web-banner sized company logo (where the current BanPro NET logo in the demo is) which is a link that will launch the user's default browser to your website.

With the added FTP client and graphics package (described below) this is a great resource to offer your current and prospective hosting customers who are always searching to stretch their hosting fee dollars.

- Supports HTML, XHTML, PHP, JavaScript and other common web scripting languages
- Single click instant HTML tags (no need to type them all out)
- Instant FORMS creation
- Instant META tags
- One-click FRAMES creation
- FTP upload Manager for instant publishing of your pages to the web (can be customized to your server IP)
- In-depth Help file so even those with little or no knowledge of HTML can create a web page in minutes
- Hexadecimal HTML color picker
- Test Browser (WYSIWYG) for previewing your code as you create it

Also, the Branded Website Builder comes packaged with over 200 pieces of logo and banner (many animated) graphics which may be passed on to your customers as an extra value. They will be free to manipulate and use the clipart in whatever way they wish.

This software works on all Win95 and above systems. Requires I.E. 5 or above be installed.

Branded versions will be delivered compiled into a Windows Installer distribution file for your company as well.

What other hosts here on WHT have said about this software:
I've done business with Scott a few times. I have to say he is very professional, friendly and prompt, and I would do business with him again
This is a cool little tool and he will brand with your co. info.
Nice incentive!!
Thanks Scott!

...Scott is a standup guy, does great work, communicates well and delivers. It's a great product for a low price and sure to be a hit with your clients.
Sean P Sullivan
Capital Webhost Dot Net

...this is a good editor. I can see it used by hosts as a giveaway to their clients.

Web Hosting, Online Editor, Auction Management

Purchases are by PayPal to [email protected] or checks or money orders (contact [email protected] for postal address info), and the branded version will be produced and delivered within hours of payment and receipt of your company URL and logo.

Once purchased, you are free to give away or even resell your branded version to your customers and clients, no additional license fees required.

Please feel free to contact me by PM or at [email protected] with any questions or comments you may have.

Thank you,
Scott Bannon