Free Setup Blow Out! Uk Server From £55 Per Month!

Blow Out Deal is now on!!!
    Until the end of June 2005 we are offering FREE SETUP on all our 64 bit dedicated servers!

There are 4 packages available which i am sure will suit most peoples needs. Our servers coupled with our high end network with our 100.00% SLA that offers money back if we dont achieve 100% Uptime, power supply, low packet loss and low latency!

Test us by ping/tracing 195.242.212.248

PACKAGE 1 - AMD 3000+ with 512Mb DDR ram and 80Gb SATA Drive
    This package comes with 1000 GBytes per month data transfer and is perfect for people who need a great webserver, or for use with gamers and more. Check out the extras you can add to this and all servers at the bottom of this advertisment.
    This server has a 100 Mbps uplink port.
    ONLY £55 PER MONTH (ex VAT)

PACKAGE 1 - AMD 3000+ with 1024Mb DDR ram and 80Gb SATA Drive
    This package comes with 1000 GBytes per month data transfer and is perfect for people who need a great webserver, or for use with gamers and more. Check out the extras you can add to this and all servers at the bottom of this advertisment.
    ONLY £65 PER MONTH (ex VAT)

PACKAGE 1 - AMD 3700+ with 1024Mb DDR ram and 80Gb SATA Drive
    ONLY £85 PER MONTH (ex VAT)

PACKAGE 1 - AMD 3000+ with 1024Mb DDR ram and 80Gb SATA Drive
    This package comes with !!!10 Mbps!!! per month data transfer and is perfect for people who need a great webserver, or for use with gamers and more. Check out the extras you can add to this and all servers at the bottom of this advertisment.
    This server has a 10 or 100 Mbps uplink port.
    ONLY £215 PER MONTH (ex VAT)

EXTRAS!
    CPANEL/WHM for only £30+vat per month
    DIRECT ADMIN for only £10+vat per month or £100 one time fee
    Managment options please contact us. http://www.ohtele.com.
    1Gb NAS Backup per server £FREE on request
    Additional 1Gb NAS £5 per month per GByte.

Can you get better than this? From only £55 initial payment and your first month, thats right FREE setup and NO hidden charges.
    Whats more you can pick from MANY OS's including MOST linux and Windows from £10 per month more!

You cant go wrong.
    NO HIDDEN FEES
    FREE SETUP
    HUGE BANDWIDTH - AT LEAST 1TB per SERVER
    HIGH END CARRIER CLASS NETWORK
    GREAT LOW LATENCY, ALL THE TIME.

Contact us NOW!
    We will setup your account instantly by email or phone and your server will be available within 5 working days, usually this is same day or within 36 hours however for popular Operating Systems.
    CALL US (UK MAIN): +44 (0) 8701 651 351
    CALL US (NL MAIN): +44 (0) 2078 717 347
    EMAIL US : [email protected]

SUPPORT!
    We have 24 hour staff on support, and over 8 support staff available!
    Neil R Bowen - WHC
    All posts are of my own personal view and not neccesarily those of any company, this is a personal forum account and all comments are assumptions and may not be fact.

nice prices

Sorry should have added,

We accept payment from
    UK Debit cards - Switch / Solo
    Credit Cards - Mastercard / Visa 3% surcharge
    Paypal with a 3% surcharge
    Cheque
    Bank Transfer
    And more EU debit cards...
    Neil R Bowen - WHC
    All posts are of my own personal view and not neccesarily those of any company, this is a personal forum account and all comments are assumptions and may not be fact.

Email sent

Question

I sent email, but still received no reply.

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding your offer at WHT.
    I am interested in
    "
    PACKAGE 1 - AMD 3000+ with 512Mb DDR ram and 80Gb SATA Drive
    ONLY £55 PER MONTH (ex VAT)
    "

Few questions:
    1) How many IPs are included with server?
    2) IRC allowed?
    3) What is the fee for W2003 Standard Ed.?
    4) Will you accept VISA?
    5) What will be the total cost including VAT?

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

- Aleksandr

Hi Aleksandr

Yes we got your email but we are getting DNS errors when we reply to you, which is strange considering the host.

I will pm you our email-reply now.
    Neil R Bowen - WHC

6) Also, will you setup W2003 SE for free if I provide my own license key?

Hi,

We cant allow you to use your own Keys with our dedicted servers. The only solution where clients can use their own keys is to colocate a server with us.
    Neil R Bowen - WHC