directi.com expire my domain 1 month before

They expire one domain 1 month before and put his ads. Then i submit a ticket and 4 days after with no response contact his sales team who re-activate my domain and tell me that "there are investigating the case".

For the moment they don't tell me why expire my domain and put his ads, this really sucks !!

directi.com are making bad support, every day more ...

anyone have the same problem?

thanks.
    honesting.es honest european provider

did you transfer this domain from another register ? or it was a new registration ?
    http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

it's a domain without any change in 1 year, it was going to expire the 15 of august but they expired the 15 of june

Did you contact their support? Did they give a reason?
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

Yes, i contact them 4 days ago now,

and

NO, THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY REASON, i'm still waiting with my domain expired before the date ... grgrurjrgur !!!

I can see why you might be upset about this situation. But, I've never heard anything about Directi stealing domains or doing anything remotely like this.

So we can better understand you... what does the whois look like at authoritative sources like: http://www.internic.net/whois.html

It should say when the domain was created and when it will expire. Are you sure this isn't just a change in the DNS settings?

Today is June 13 (at least in California) and that's two days BEFORE you say that the "new" expiration date is (June 15). I've never heard of Directi changing the DNS settings BEFORE the domain expired.

So why don't you just go into your account and change the DNS settings back? Then you pay to renew the domain so that your website stays up. Then, the worse case senario is you lose two months of domain registration and then either work it out with Directi later or transfer to another registrar.

Got to keep those websites up!

well, try by yourself, the domain it's ociogijon.com

very interesting let us know how it turns out.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

according to whois it doesn't expire until Aug 14, 2005. Seems to me your directi reseller is doing it.

Internic reports:
    Updated Date: 15-nov-2004
    Creation Date: 14-aug-2004
    Expiration Date: 14-aug-2005
    and directi
    Expiry Date: 14-Aug-2005
    Days Left for Expiry: 61
    Record Creation Date: 14-Aug-2004

I have seen such issues with so many domains. I dont have any idea how does this happens?

Can anyone explain howcome it shows different records on different whois and how can they expire a domain before 1 month?
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Originally posted by pueblosnet
    it's a domain without any change in 1 year, it was going to expire the 15 of august but they expired the 15 of june
    And actually that is two months as well. Maybe the issue is resolved?

Hm... Directi seems have to taken over the domain name. Usually, there's two sides to the story..

I'm having trouble understanding this. If you look at the domain, and what is being displayed, it shows a link to renew the domain at http://honesting.myorderbox.com

And look what the original poster has in his signature, honesting.com

For the moment they don't tell me why expire my domain and put his ads, this really sucks !!
    Who is honesting.myorderbox.com? It seems you are, thus you put the ads?
    Last edited by macdonaldp; 06-13-2005 at 03:55 PM.

today, 13 of june still unavailable with the expired message on it, puf !!!

Originally posted by Surpass Networks
    I'm having trouble understanding this ...
    I agree... I am too. Whois at Directi, NetworkSolutions, Whois.sc all report that the whois contact information for all the domains: ociogijon.com, Honesting.com, and the nameservers, sistemasnet.com are all basically identical and that the domain, ociogijon.com, expires on August 14 ,2005. Indeed, this is the same date that is displayed when I go to ociogijon.com

In addition, Internic.net is showing that the last update to the whois record was on November 15, 2004. So I'm thinking it must be somebody who has access to the nameservers: ns7.sistemasnet.com and ns8.sistemasnet.com.

Very bad to hear that your in such bad situation.
    What i want to say is if you see anything for free on the internet, in this case Directi offering free accounts to register domains & open your business, I would advice to close your eyes for a minute or more & think "Arent they scamming me"

In the last few month, there are alot of issues happened with directi, many big clients complain, in many large forums & other community places.

I would like to say, it is always good to learn from other mistakes, so now it the right time & situation to think about directi, weather to continue with them or no.

I hope many of you agree to what i said.

Hope this helps
    AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains [www.aeserver.com]
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    ae Domain Administration (aeDA.ae) accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!

How about reporting it to their forum?

BTW, are you a reseller for directi? Do you have anything due with
    them?

i'm about 2 years with them without problems. They start offering free reseller accounts to get more resellers of course, when i start there was only 70 from spain, now they have more than 300.

I think the problem it's that they are getting more customers without getting more staff, so the support it's tremendously slow.

Today i get an update ticket notice, puf.

Figured the Mystery

It sounded very wierd that DirectI expired your domain name before time - so I ran some checks - looks like there is some issue at your end - some settings with your DNS Servers NS7.SISTEMASNET.COM and NS8.SISTEMASNET.COM.

I have pasted my analysis below:

According to http://www.internic.net/whois.html the whois of the domain in question is as below:

Domain Name: OCIOGIJON.COM
    Registrar: DIRECT INFORMATION PVT. LTD., DBA DIRECTI.COM
    Whois Server: whois.directi.com
    Referral URL: http://www.directi.com
    Name Server: NS7.SISTEMASNET.COM
    Name Server: NS8.SISTEMASNET.COM
    Updated Date: 15-nov-2004
    Creation Date: 14-aug-2004
    Expiration Date: 14-aug-2005

Note that the last updated date according to Internic is 15-nov-2004. If DirectI made any changes at the registry e.g. a name server change then the last updated date would be a very recent one.

Just to double check that internic has not screwed up - I checked the NS records of ociogijon.com by quering the registries DNS servers - The NS records according to the registries dns servers are also NS7.SISTEMASNET.COM and NS8.SISTEMASNET.COM - BOTH of which are NOT Directi's nameservers.

I then did a A record lookup on ociogijon.com using NS7.SISTEMASNET.COM directly as the DNS Server and found that it points to Directi's expired domain IP - this is a settings screw up on your name servers and not an error at the DirectI end. Directi would just be showing their standard expiry page for any domain name that points to this IP address.

I also did an A record lookup on NS7.SISTEMASNET.COM for google.com and it is resolving correctly - so the settings of ociogijon.com only seem to be messed up on your DNS Server.

yes, that's, thank you very much for your help, very bad support from directi.

yes, that's, thank you very much for your help, very bad support from directi.
    But it is NOT Directi's fault. How can Directi give you support for your own private nameservers?