Question ROUThost experience? (looking for recommendations, too)

I'm looking to transfer my personal site (a blog, a (busy) forum, some images, and some other pages I use for school and various other things) to a new host.

I wonder if anyone here has had any experience with ROUThost ( - I can't post urls)? They easily fit my budget and seem to have support for a lot things.

The most important things I'm looking for are: PHP (preferably with PHP5 support but I'll settle for 4 only), mySQL, SSH access, 500+MB storage, 15+GB bandwidth. Domain names (i have 2 that will need to be transferred) as well as unlimited email forwarding and subdomains are also important...

Any help/horror stories would be greatly appreciated!

Routhost is good

I've been using Routhost now for about a year, and I have only very good things to say about them! They promise 99.9% uptime so I used the free trial at ?alertra? and the end report was 99.9%. Initially I was concerned since there was absolutely NO phone numbers to contact anyone. After submitting a few support request tickets for things that involved my own stupidity, that concern was no more since they always answered in less then 1 hour. When I found that I couldn't upload to my account since the server HD was full, I submitted a support ticket and BANG it was not only answered but fixed as well.

Routhost gets 2 thumbs up for sure! (if only I was over the 5 post smiley limit)

I know you asked a while ago.. but I'm hoping that this will help anyone else who has wondered the same thing.

What is your website with Routhost, Sevenseeker? Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

a (busy) forum
    When you say 'busy' forum, what exactly do you mean? How many active members does your forum have? Posts? Threads? Online users at once?

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost
    What is your website with Routhost, Sevenseeker?
    I would actually prefer to keep it private. I have mainly used it for a testing ground, and have a very simple index page that doesn't let you do anything.
    However a friend of mine also runs a small site that he's been playing around with at If you want to browse that site to check on speeds of the server etc then go ahead.