Adult site 5mbit BW, 2GB space. Any webhost recommendation?

I am changing webhost. I am searching for shared hosting/dedi/VPS that can gives me 5mbit unmetered or about 1500 GB bandwidth, with 2 GB space, CPU AND RAM does NOT matter, BUDGET adult content allowed package, cpanel/whm not required!

anyone know any? please pm. The cheaper the better.

NY USA

One of my old client asked for some Adult space and later he told me that he is using for his site.

I dont have any experience with them but my client told me he is happy with them.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

5. #5 is working well for us so far.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    unmetered deal from orangefiber...

56 a divison of specially for adult hosting

Charlotte, NC
    Originally posted by ICNick a divison of specially for adult hosting
    The product line hasn't been updated in quite a while, and would end up being very expensive for the poster. could probably give a good deal on a custom plan with 5Mbps - You'll have to contact their sales department for a custom quote, however. InterServer is no stranger to hosting high-bandwidth sites - They currently host a high-bandwidth cluster for the popular game Out War. You can also get a 1500GB quote from their custom server builder on their website, I believe.

I'd suggest MatriXtreme Celeron 2.4 package

You get 20 mbps ded server for as low as $199... If it wasn't for your bandwidth requirements, you could probably get something a lot cheaper. However this leaves room for growth. The unmetered bandwidth is strictly Cogent bandwidth, but for your purposes, it should more than serve it's purpose.