Site Design Needed

Hello,

I have a Business website design project that need completion within the next two weeks.

This will include designing and coding all pages as needed to accomplish the goals of the site, as outlined in a 4 page spec sheet I'll send you if you PM me. General details follow.

Requirements
    All pages php/css.
    XHTML 1.0 Strict.
    Proper use of color combinations.
    No flash.
    Site will have about 20 to 30 content pages.
    May be some php/mysql depending on your approach to a certain aspect of the project.
    Site will need an interactive and advanced Order Form that calculates pricing. This will not hook into a billing manager but will instead simply be emailed to a destination. If you are not capable of programming this, but are an excellent designer in all other regards, I may outsource just the form and still have you design the site.

Ideal Bidder
    The ideal bidder will posses a portfolio of live sites that can be viewed and which pass validation testing at http://validator.w3.org/

Good communicator.

Able to keep promises regarding timelines and milestones. This is very important to me. In turn, I promise anything requested will be provided very quickly.

Have a US phone number.

Have references.

Provide initial mockups and/or general design ideas before first payment.

Have a keen eye for graphical use and placement. We're not looking for stock pictures of people with phones in their ears. Looking for very professional business graphics and proper color coordination throughout the site.

Be capable of top end design work, as demonstrated through your portfolio.

Other projects will follow in the $100 to $500 range for smaller less complicated sites, both redesign and new. Hoping to establish a working relationship with a "go to" person or company who can work fast and produce quality designs and coding.

Budget
    I will accept bids between $300 and $1200.

Bidding Period
    I will accept bids until Midnight Monday June 13, 2005.

Again, PM me and I'll send you via link or email a full pdf file containing a full rundown on exactly what I need.

Thanks for your consideration of this project.
    Steve
    This is not a signature.

Hello Steve,

We are very interested in this project, please check www.hostingsimply.com/webdesign.php to check our portfolio. Take in mind you receive free webhosting and more like search engine submission, free domain and more with our web design services.

Regards,
    Imad Darwish
    Web2.0 Hosting Directory WH-D.com Empowering our users!

hi
    this is my last project :
    http://codedtemplates.com
    which is for sale . if you are interested please contact me . I have sent you a PM

I am interested in this project.

All pages php/css.
    PHP-includes and CSS, I do this all the time as standard.

XHTML 1.0 Strict.
    I can design in XHTML 1.1 Strict, example here: http://www.loadingdeck.com/thedubhouse.netV3/

Proper use of color combinations.
    You bet, I hate those 2 color blue web sites.

No flash.
    Good, not a fan of it.

Site will have about 20 to 30 content pages.
    This sounds like an awful lot, however if most are sub pages with the same layout it shouldn't be an issue.

May be some php/mysql depending on your approach to a certain aspect of the project.
    I can do most PHP, will have to talk about this more.

Site will need an interactive and advanced Order Form that calculates pricing.
    Again PHP for this.

I have PMed your for your info on this project, please check out my portfolio to get a feel for my style.

Thank you,
    Dan
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Hi,

PMs responded to.

If you did not PM, please do so.

Thanks
    This is not a signature.

Is the post filled? i will just send my PM incase

Cheers
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

I will accept bids until Midnight Monday June 13, 2005.
    This is not a signature.