Blog/Community Related software?

I am not sure If this is the correct place to post, However I am looking for a script that has the capabilties to do something like xanga.com or myspace.com. I was wondering If anyone could provide me a link of some software like this, I did a search on hotscripts and here however, I couldn't find what I was looking for.. I may have just looked over the descriptions wrong. But If anyone could get me going in the right direction I would be quite thankful.

Thanks.

Protagonist WebHosting Services
    Blog Hosting solutions:: Cpanel with Rvskin & Fantastico Deluxe
    Providing Reliable Hosting since 2002

This appears to be someone selling a web site that has the capabilites to do this, unless I am missing something.. I am just looking for a script

Here is an open source (php) version:

1. http://www.hotscripts.com/review/23880.html
    NewLife Blogger is a Multi-User blogging system, similar to livejournal. NLB has a robust template system which allows every user to totally customize their blog area. It also allows for a custom field, Friends, pubic/private blogs, avatars, user-uploaded avatars, email validation, RSS feed for each user, News postings, SPELL CHECKER, NO security breaches yet! It's totally open source at only a fraction of the size of livejournal!

2. and a paid version which is a bit pricey but ideal for webhosts:
    http://www.bloghoster.net/

BlogHoster was designed for web hosting companies or other community-focused websites. The program allows you to create a full-featured weblog hosting service in which users can signup, choose/edit their template, write entries and comments, create a user profile, add friends, etc. The entire visual frontend of the software is generic, so you can easily give it your website's look and feel. You can even have ads automatically inserted on your users' weblogs.
    Protagonist WebHosting Services
    Blog Hosting solutions:: Cpanel with Rvskin & Fantastico Deluxe
    Providing Reliable Hosting since 2002

Thanks, I will look into these. If anyone has any more suggestions please feel free to post. Thanks.

Does anyone have any script more like myspace? I'm willing to pay good money for it. These scripts are more focused on blogging, and don't have the "upload your pictures" type focus that myspace does.
    Imeanwebhosting.com - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

Thanks, I've wondered this myself.
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

BlogHoster has built-in file/photo upload capabilities to be posted in blog posts. There is also a mod for user photo galleries. You can see the script in action via the link in my profile. Or here is a couple sample blogs:

http://journalplanet.com/amishgeek/
    http://journalplanet.com/maxbishop/

Was just playing around with NewLife blogger, works pretty well for something free, just requires a lot of work to make it look good etc... and work the way you want it to.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...