Low End 1-2U Servers

We are looking for a few low end 1U-2U servers, these would perform as single site servers (low traffic), and tertiary DNS servers. We are looking for something along the lines of $200-300. Used servers are OK, but if so would prefer brand names (.i.e. Dell, HP, etc). Would be looking at 3-5 to start with. I have taken a look on eBay already, and could not find what we were looking for.

Anybody have some suggestions?
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

You could try to find a local company that recently upgraded their network.
    "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." - Albert Einstein

EBay is probably the only place that you will find 1U-2U servers at that price range. Another place might be Colomachine.com. However, their lowest cost server starts at $399.

Ebay.

I just bought 9 Dual P3 700 and 800 mhz machines with 30G drives and 1G or 512M of ram, total cost thru the door, shipping and all was around $1300.

Popped in 18 new 80G drives ($49 each) installed FC3 and they're ready to rock.

Now what to do with all these 30G ide drives, and 2 9.1 gig scsi drives hahaha
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Originally posted by Dixiesys
    Ebay.

I just bought 9 Dual P3 700 and 800 mhz machines with 30G drives and 1G or 512M of ram, total cost thru the door, shipping and all was around $1300.

Popped in 18 new 80G drives ($49 each) installed FC3 and they're ready to rock.

Now what to do with all these 30G ide drives, and 2 9.1 gig scsi drives hahaha
    eBay. :p

I cant find the URL at the moment, but theres a site that specializes in used server hardware for sale. If I can find it I will post, they would fit your needs perfectly.

nadtz, that'd be great if you could find that! I have been looking through eBay, but going through 95 pages of listings takes a while, and most of them are for single servers. I'm looking for at least 3-5 in one go.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers