Flash developer needed

This will be for contract work on a periodic basis. Looking for a long-term, reliable developer. Please have an online portfolio.

Most projects will be flash intros for bands, and various small business sites, such as apartments, real estate, travel, construction/homebuilding, etc. Music composition skills are a major plus, but not a requirement.

Our company utilizes many developers with strengths in a number of areas. We only need Flash at this point, so if thats all you know, that is fine. We are looking for an individual, NOT a company.

If you live within traveling distance of Orlando, FL, that is also a plus, but not a requirement.

Hourly pay will be in the $25 to $30 range. (we can only offer work when we have contracts available, so you will be an independent contractor. There is no guarantee as to the number of projects available.)

Bottom line: We just need a good freelance flash developer on whom we can rely when our clients need projects to be completed.
    eVerity.com
    Celebrating 9 years of customer service. Domain names, shared/semi-dedicated/dedicated hosting, SSL certificates, merchant accounts, reseller options, and referral program, since July 2000.

What do you mean by "quality?" If you are interested please post or pm some examples of your work. I've already found someone, but there may be some overflow work in the future, depending on your portfolio.

On that note, thanks to all who pm'd me. I will keep you in mind for the future as well. I wish I had more work to offer, as some of you seem to be very talented.
    eVerity.com
    Celebrating 9 years of customer service. Domain names, shared/semi-dedicated/dedicated hosting, SSL certificates, merchant accounts, reseller options, and referral program, since July 2000.