* *** Web Hosting Press Release ***

Hi all,

This is the fourth time we're running this promotion at WHT, due to popular demand each and every time. This post is similar to what I have posted before, but I've made some modifications.

Press releases are arguably the most effective and efficient form of publicity a business can generate. Some of the most successful websites (e.g. Templatemonster.com) have their PR people write multiple press releases each month just to bring in new visitors. (Clearly it is working)

For only $75, your company can get a professional, high quality press release written by a trained journalist who specializes in covering the web host and web development community.

The promotion
    As a part of the promotion, we waive the $25 rush fee for immediate releases if you order by Tuesday night (6/14/2005). You’ll have a press release in your hands in just three days or less. Don't forget, our price includes distribution, so there is no work on your behalf.

Want to announce a new acquisition? Maybe you have a unique technology or control panel people should know about? Is your company planning something BIG you want the public to know about? Or perhaps you just want some publicity? This opportunity is perfect for you!

Your release will be posted on wires and will be sent to numerous editors around the world in the web host industry. In addition, your press release will be featured on W3Reports.com, one of the most trusted names in webmaster and web host news – reaching thousands of visitors each day and syndicated on hundreds of websites, as well as Daniweb.com, an IT community with over 38,000 members!

Why get a Press Release
    • Economical -- Cheaper than other publicity methods
    • Lasts longer -- Interesting press releases will linger around the net for weeks
    • Professional -- Big companies do them all the time
    • Not Disposable -- You could easily shell out $100+ for banner impressions, but in a month, what do you have? With a Press Release, you've got the advertising, and exclusive rights to an article about your company.
    • Unique -- Did you know, the page you are looking at has two banner ads on it? Did you honestly look at them? Or even click on them? Be a unique company, and do something the competition is not doing.
    We will conduct a brief interview with a contact person from your company, and write a 300 or more word press release exclusively for your company. You will have full (and all) rights to the article once its finished. (Note: We make each PR an appropriate length. If we deem your company needs an extra 100 or so words or so to accurately describe your event/product, we'll add the words free of charge)

This offer is as good as hiring a PR firm… but for a fraction of the cost.

Last time I posted this offer we had tons of feedback. Be sure and PM or email me any questions you have. I am also usually on AIM/ICQ/MSN.

Here are a few of the selected press releases we've done.

Be sure to Google Search company names/headlines from our PRs to see how widespread these PR's get. There is simply no way you can achieve this kind of buzz for this low of price with traditional banner/text link advertising. (While at your Google, run a few searches for other PR places. If you can find anybody that does writing + distribution for this low of price, and that has references, be sure and post their URL in this thread)

Think about it: when are you more likely to buy something? After seeing a 468x60 banner ad? Or after reading an article about it?

Visit http://www.pressadvance.com/press_release.php to purchase and for more information.

Some of our Past Customers:
    • Young Coders
    • Affordable Host
    • Spam Pires
    • Boxed Art
    • Daniweb
    • Bradstar Web Solutions
    • Radical Vision
    • Cheap Demos
    • 2MHost
    • Cord Hosting
    • The Domain Works
    • MonsterHosting.ca
    • HTML Forums
    Once Feel free to PM/Email/IM/Reply to me with any questions. Have a relaxing Sunday, and thanks for reading!

I'll be posting some questions I get in this thread.
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources
    Read about your company in the news
    Web Hosting Press Releases

Q: I just saw a similar thread on WHT, why is yours better?
    With ours, you are guaranteed release on W3Reports and Daniweb.com. (Exclusive to us) We have been doing this the longest in the web development industry, and nobody can match what we offer.

Edit:

Q: Do you guarantee inclusion in major search engine news sites?Yes -- you are guaranteed to be in Google news, and our PRs also usually pop up in MSN news and Yahoo news.
    Last edited by danman; 06-12-2005 at 08:25 PM.
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources

Looks like I forgot to put URL tags on our link the first post. For more information, visit http://www.pressadvance.com/press_release.php
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources

I want to promote my site, but I do not really know what the PR will be about
    We can help. Once we contact you after you place an order, we will work with you to come up with a unique concept for your PR.
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources

I recommend anyone that is looking to have someone write and do press release submissions that this service is second to none. We have nothing but good things to say about Danny and his team.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

To Clarify: We currently accept PayPal, and in special circumstances only we accept 2CO.
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources

Tonights the cut off!
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources

please email me your site, we will do a press release next month
    sales@webuyhosts.com

We used them for AffordableHOST, Inc. and I was very impressed with the results. It just occurred to me that I haven't yet had them submit anything for us for AxisHOST.com - looks like I need to hire them again!

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Due to the emails I have been getting, we will be extending this offer until Thursday night. I also wanted to mention that if you check out the latest edition of theWHIR, two of our clients were featured as a result of our PRs. (http://www.Monsterhosting.ca and http://www.2Mhost.com)
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources