Low cost, quality, multi-account hosts

Hello,

I am looking for small; low cost reseller accounts for up to 5 domains with cPanel/WHM.

I don't need much space or data transfer, but PHP/mySQL and CGI are important as is reliability.

I would appreciate your best recommendations please!

Thank you very much.

Hi,

I would check out www.bluewho.com for the best reseller hosting in the market. However, you can also look at WHT signatures, WHT offers, and more for low-end offers that you requested for. You can always search the company with te Search feature above.

--GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Hello,

Originally posted by elix
    Hi,

I would check out bluewho for the best reseller hosting in the market. However, you can also look at WHT signatures, WHT offers, and more for low-end offers that you requested for. You can always search the company with te Search feature above.

--GSV
    Thanks; I know about BlueWho and agree about their quality.

I am looking for accounts for less than $10 though but with just a few domains.

I can look at WHT sigs etc., but I really need recommendations.

Best regards.

Yeah, that's why I included the part with searching about companies you find =)

--GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Whats your budget, itll help us know exactly what you need.. other than that you can try searching the forums. Good luck!
    Web2.0 Hosting Directory WH-D.com Empowering our users!

For $10 you can get a reseller account were you can ost all your 5 domain names and maybe even more, there are some offers here that can satisfy your needs. You can even email site5 and hostgator and ask for a quote.

I used a reseller account with Hostroute in the UK a while ago and they were pretty good; cheap and prompt support (they also have a .com US site).

http://www.hostroute.co.uk/resellers/index.html
    http://www.hostroute.com/resellers/index.html

apc1

How much in space and bandwidth you are looking for, this will help you zeroing on your host.
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Resellerzoom has so far been very good although their price is very low.

Joshua

Yes I have pretty much the same specif. I am hosting at ResellerZoom.com.
    They are great with great support (not so usual for that price).

Hello everyone,

Thank you very much indeed for your replies.

Storage space and data transfer really is not an issue, but to put some numbers to it 100MB storage and say 10GB data transfer in total would be adequate. Obviously the more the better.

The only hosting criteria is cPanel/WHM andI need sub-$10 accounts, preferably nearer $5.

Thanks again.

You won't find many reliable hosts under 5$. Go with someone with good reviews here if you want a peacefull sleap.