Outsourcing support

Where is a good place that I can outsource support for a relatively cheap price, yet still offer quality work.

Funny Pics, Hot Chicks, and Cool Flicks!!!
    Get Opera, which is now ad-free and no licensing fee.

Any other suggestions? That site seems to load very slow, it makes it hard to work around on and actually find information about there company

slow? It loads pretty fast here.

Hmm all I see is the text loaded, no images on the site load for me, which makes it very hard to navigate around. All other sites I visit are loading just fine

hmmm thats strange I click the link and everything loads in about 2 secs

Same, loads fine here.

--GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Loads fine on my end also...

www.SupportPro.com looks pretty good. They have plans that are by Ticket or by Server. I haven't tried them yet.

Originally posted by fordguy
    www.etechsupport.net
    Have you ever used them?
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

And for spanish support?

For example with a phone 01800 in Mexico, That would like my clients,

I would like a company with multi-lenguaje (Spanish, French, german, russian, italian), not the phone in much countries

I have a question for example, the outsourcing support for phone, they assign me a special phone or a line of a conmutator only for my clients
    Last edited by augustino; 06-12-2005 at 09:47 PM.

Originally posted by augustino
    And for spanish support?

For example with a phone 01800 in Mexico, That would like my clients,

I would like a company with multi-lenguaje (Spanish, French, german, russian, italian), not the phone in much countries
    I want a pony.

I want a pony.
    I'm sure we could find you a real nice one on ebay.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Originally posted by IRCCo Jeff
    I want a pony.
    Sure, I could send you a pony for mail (sarcastic)

I am saying, in all world could exist companies of Outsourcing Support or with spanish support

I am saying, in all world could exist companies of Outsourcing Support or with spanish support
    Are you looking for spanish-speaking outsourced sys admins?

I know (almost sure) both outper.net and redfutura.net offer such services, but I can't speak of their services since I have no direct experience with neither them.

Re: Outsourcing support

Originally posted by TBRich
    Where is a good place that I can outsource support for a relatively cheap price, yet still offer quality work.
    Do you mean you want an external company to offer support services to your customers?

If so, I know www.touchsupport.com offers this kind of services, but I haven't tried them ever.

I would recommend TouchSupport. I have a few good friends who use them, and seem to be very satisfied with the service they provide.
    - Jamie Harrop

Originally posted by fordguy
    www.etechsupport.net
    I know them personally and they have a very nice system loaded with pretty techy staff.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Domain Names
    Custom Web Development • Mobile Application Development • SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Originally posted by Apolo
    Are you looking for spanish-speaking outsourced sys admins?

I know (almost sure) both outper.net and redfutura.net offer such services, but I can't speak of their services since I have no direct experience with neither them.
    I am looking about of tech-support, because I have sysadmins and tech-support for 16 hours/7 days

But this companies have tech-support for 24hours/7days and phone for USA, Thats good

I am looking about of tech-support, because I have sysadmins and tech-support for 16 hours/7 days

But this companies have tech-support for 24hours/7days and phone for USA, Thats good
    If you are looking for Outsourced Support that offers support in English (both telephone and live chat + ticket support), then it wont be a problem.

A quick search here on wht, will list you all the support companies.

But if you are looking for Outsourced Support offering their support in some other language other than English (like spanish as discussed in this thread earlier) then you might get a list of limited companies or probably none. You will have a limited choice in this case.