Seeking fellow sys admin/coder(s) for new BSD/Linux project

My name is Dag Rune Sneeggen, I am the owner of dudcore Consulting AS.
    'dudcore Consulting AS' is a Norwegian registered IT consulting company, which does mainly local per-contract IT work.

My background is in hosting and BSD/Linux.

I seek a fellow coder/hacker to help create a simple but powerful, in lack of a more suitable word, 'control panel'.
    Not your typical web front-end per say, but more a collection of scripts and systems to enable administrators to manage domains and users.

As an Linux/FreeBSD IT consultant, I have good knowledge of most common programming languages for *nix, and all the usual she-bang one might expect to run on a server.

Ideally you yourself might run a webhosting business and see the use of such a system for administrating servers. It would also come handy if you have a sort of hacker(not cracker...) mindset to programming. See here for a good example...

You should be well familiar with FreeBSD and Linux. Excellent knowledge of perl/sh programming. It would also be fantastic if you were a bit of a BIND & firewall(pf/ipfw) wizard, as that is perhaps not my strongest points.

Just contact me anyone who feels this is interesting, or post here on the board alternatively.
    I much prefer grown responsible individuals with real life computer experience.
    If this application were ever to be strong enough for selling, we can surely make out a nice deal for all involved!
    My development blog - (un)Interesting codesnippets and the occational code-related rant!

We administer numerous FreeBSD servers and would be interested in participating.

Kenn

Sounds interesting.
    Could you kindly get in touch with me either by e-mail, IM, or IRC?

Cheers!
    My development blog - (un)Interesting codesnippets and the occational code-related rant!