Adult host outside US

I'm an EU adult webmaster, hosted in the USA and I need to move my sites BEFORE the 23 of june. I'm hosted on a really good webhost -Midphase- for a really low price ( $9/month for two domains) I'm looking for the same kind of hosting in EU or Canada. Can you suggest me good ones?
    thx

I would suggest Websspace at http://www.websspace.com

I host a few adult websites there. They give lots of traffic with their packages, and they give English support too.

Euh.........I don't understand at all the language. Google translater doesn't know that language......

Lol me neither, hard to undestand. By the way, why are you switching to an european host?

because of the 2257 new law, supposed to pass this coming 23 of June....
    I'm a EU adult webmaster, If I let my free sites hosted in the US I will have to erase them. This law concern only US webmasters and sites hosted in the US . If I move my sites outside, I'll have no problem with that law.... Only politic. I love so much my actual webhost, I don't feel like leaving them..... I founded a couple of canadian webhost....waiting their answers to know if they accept adult sites.........

Originally posted by zobmster
    because of the 2257 new law, supposed to pass this coming 23 of June....
    I'm a EU adult webmaster, If I let my free sites hosted in the US I will have to erase them. This law concern only US webmasters and sites hosted in the US . If I move my sites outside, I'll have no problem with that law.... Only politic. I love so much my actual webhost, I don't feel like leaving them..... I founded a couple of canadian webhost....waiting their answers to know if they accept adult sites.........
    A couple clients mentioned this...
    Last edited by jmweb; 06-12-2005 at 10:16 PM.

I would recomment going to the adult message boards like cozycampus.com and cozyfrog.com and asking there. They also have an adult hosting directory.

Amsterdam is where it's at - cheaper than the UK for bandwidth... but not quite as cheap as the USA.

Contact Luke over at www.chilihost.com - he should be able to help you out