Complete Site + CMS for Sale

URL(s) of site: http://wwww.eznetedit.com/

Age of site: 1.5 Years

Between 1658 Visits (Lowest in Jun 2004) and 4155 (Jan 2005)

Right now it generates income via Google Adsense between $25 to $100/month (It depends).

Google Ad Words Bellow:
    Date Description Amount
    Jan 31, 2005 Earnings... $91.38
    Feb 22, 2005 Payment... ($117.05)
    Feb 28, 2005 Earnings... $57.73
    Mar 31, 2005 Earnings... $42.27
    Apr 26, 2005 Payment... ($100.00)
    Apr 30, 2005 Earnings... $29.57
    May 31, 2005 Earnings... $37.25

I was thinking on making a version without banners paid for $50 and another one without banners and source code downloadable for $100 but that's up to the future owner. The incomme should be very good either by Google Adsense and/or Downloadable Versions.

The Google Adsense WON'T be sell but I can help you change the code of the site and solution to set your own google ad account

Also remember that google adsense is also installed on every instalation that each user performs on their sites and it also generates revenue from their site.

The task is easy to administer, it's fully automated, to further develop the content management system a php developper is needed. A single php with 1 hour per day should greatyly improve the system althought there are many many many happy users and the system as is is very good. I had many good ideas but don't have time.

What is the monthly cost of running the site: $5/month for the hosting company + $10/year for domain renew.

Reason for selling: As much as I want, I don't have time to continue the development and maintenance of the site.

Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner: Yes. I will help you with 1 month free email support and help. I will guide you on the development and if you have questions will help developper with basic questions of the development/source code either for the cms or for the site.

Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers:
    1,185 and rissing registered users with email verification confirmation
    522 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    You can broadcast newsletter via back office forum adin.

What all does the site include: Site includes complete development of the site that you see + source code for the cms solution + 10 day email help on the solution and how it works. You will get all source code for the solution, forum, domain ownership will be passed to you along with plesk control panel for managing the domain and login/password for domain control panel. It's about 3 years of development and 1.5 years marketing since it went live.

Asking price for the site: Bidding starts at $5,000

Please add me to your msn if you would like to discuss anything info@ezcore.com

Thank you
    Shopping Cart Builder - Complete ecommerce suite for simple and advanced shopping cart needs

Google PR3
    Shopping Cart Builder - Complete ecommerce suite for simple and advanced shopping cart needs