How much is the virtuozzo prices?

Hello people,
    I want to do VPS with my own server, and I want to do it via Virtuozzo.
    but my Datacenter doesn't provide virtuozzo licenses.
    I want to know how much does Virtuozzo licenses cost and where can I get it?

Thanks

http://www.sw-soft.com/

You will have to get a price from them.

hamed,

Virtuozzo pricing is not allowed to be discussed by those whom use it.
    As adb said, you'll need to contact sw-soft.

Aha, My problem is that I emailed them for more than 4 times and I received no answer!
    I'll try it again.

Thanks

Originally posted by hamed
    Aha, My problem is that I emailed them for more than 4 times and I received no answer!
    I'll try it again.

Thanks
    Yes they can be very slow about email responses. Pursue them though, Virtuozzo is very good.

Or you can buy a server with a licence from one of SW-Soft's gold partners. Alot cheaper, and they give you stuff that SW-Soft charges for like the VZMC, additional templates etc.

The ones I know of are:

www.theplanet.com/www.servermatrix.com ($50 extra for 10 VE's - available on order form)
    www.ev1servers.net ($40 extra for 10 VE's, however only available with their high end machines. Email custom orders)

If you're not married to a specific provider yet, talk to defenderhosting. They're great to work with.

Originally posted by HP-David
    hamed,

Virtuozzo pricing is not allowed to be discussed by those whom use it.
    As adb said, you'll need to contact sw-soft.
    Ha Go ahead, talk about the pricing people. Like they would know who u are if you spill your pricing info. this forum is here to help the folks get an idea, Virtuozzo will have to deal with it.

can email to me? pricing is over the website actually ...

we are partners of WebNiC.CC

I was in contact with Antoine over at SWSoft before we purchased our licenses and he was most helpful and quick to respond. I think the first time I requested information, they didn't get back to me, but the second time I filled out the contact form, they called me within 2 minutes.

Originally posted by athens
    Ha Go ahead, talk about the pricing people. Like they would know who u are if you spill your pricing info. this forum is here to help the folks get an idea, Virtuozzo will have to deal with it.
    Nice show of respect for sw-soft, and I'm sure they can catch it, especially becuase many people advertise their servcies here.