2checkout question

Hi there,

I'm looking at using 2CO as my payment processor however i am located in the UK and my order system sends payments as GBP rather than USD. I was wondering whether or not 2CO will be able to manage this?

Does anyone here from the UK use it?

Thanks

Adam

I was wondering whether or not 2CO will be able to manage this?
    You wont have any problems with that.

Excellent. I'll hold you to that

i'm not from gb, but i think that you would not have any problems.

Yeh they can - all seems fine now

i can prove it. i tried.

2Checkout should be a good payment gateway to start but be aware of their customers services, it can take sometime around 5- 2 weeks for them to reply to your email or suppot ticket.

Strange - I today during 2 hours have written three emails and on all three has received the answers...

Originally posted by doc56
    Strange - I today during 2 hours have written three emails and on all three has received the answers...
    to 2Checkout ? or really strange then
    HttP://Hb9.NET*Hosting Box 9.network*Topnotch Dedicated Servers (Hosting Accelerator ,Cpanel, PLESK)Shared hosting, Reseller Packages with Hosting Accelerator ,Cpanel, PLESK. Wataa Packages WOW
    Oh Everything ?? yes yes check it out, Just type www.hb9.net
    Real 24 Hrs Live support. Yahoo: godedicated

The best way to get in touch with 2CO is to call them, but then again if your in the UK it may not be affordable to do this.

They have their phone number slightly hidden on their site but if you go there click on the "About" link... Scroll down and you will see the phone numbers. They don't have them listed under the contact us section.

I to have seen long waits for email support from them. I just call them.

C
    Mega Hosters Inc. - The Last Host You Will Ever Need!
    Hsphere Control Panel, 24/7 Phone Support, EasyApp, Shared SSL, Daily Backups, Dedicated IPs, PHP4 & PHP5, FFMPEG, Legal Adult Content Allowed + More!
    Treating A Customer The Way They Should Be Treated For Over 5.5 Years Now!

3 email reply on the same days? maybe there isn't much email send to them to request for support?

i know many clients use 2co in UK

it`s very perfect service .