40 - EN site for sale

I've got a real gem for you today...

We're fairly popular in the EN game. We've got hundreds of videos and the potential to have a huge link section. My partner and myself have become too lazy to update the site so we're looking for offers from people to purchase the domain and the software running it.

The site now gets only a few uniques but just a couple months ago we were getting over 80,000 uniques a day. Yes, believe me, it was insane. We had partnerships with the greats such as Big-Boys and many others. If your price is right, I can teach you how to get the site up to at least 20-30k uniques a day. This site has seen it's fair share of visitors and has a brand new system up. The software alone (built by me) would cost a couple hundred dollars alone, let alone the content it's got and the past reputation it's had.

Advertisers include FastClick (they aren't accepting anyone else right now, what a great deal!) and has the potential (code-wise) for many more.

Site includes movie viewer and link system (wacky news, stupid ebay stuff, etc) for visitors, nice admin area and plenty of ad potential.

Page Rank: 5/10

Since this is a big site, I request that you either shoot me a PM or send an email to [email protected] with your offer or any questions that you may have.

Last edited by perfectphp; 06-12-2005 at 03:39 AM.