How is my Adwords campaign going? (stats inside) please help I am noob

So here is the deal I started an Adwords campaign I have set my budget to U$ 200 a day and max PPC to U$1

Here is what I have currently:

Clicks - Impr. - CTR - Avg. CPC - Cost - Avg. Pos - Conv. Rate -ost/Conv
    317 - 144,564 - 0.2% - $0.60 - $190.40 - 3.0 - 0.95% - $63.47

How is my campaign going?

Is this good or bad I really need some advice here!

Am I wasting money please help

Should I choose better keywords?

Thanks

It depends:

1. Is this your aggregate CTR? Are you using Content network? If you are using Content network what is the CTR of just the Search network. You might be disabled if your search network CTR is only .2%

2. How much is a Conversion worth to you? If it's worth more than $63.47 then you're doing OK. If a conversion is worth $20 then it's not worth it.

3. Add many exact match keywords. Try to do different ad groups around categories of keywords. It can never hurt. You might find more keywords that convert well that cost less.
    Rich
    Husband, Father, Retired Marine, Geek

Page impressions Clicks Page CTR Page eCPM [?] Your earnings
    3,076 420 13.7% $19.12 $58.82
    This is for me, for just this month... Woot! Woot! And this month is not over, i think im doing well?

Originally posted by Criminal#58369
    This is for me, for just this month... Woot! Woot! And this month is not over, i think im doing well?
    That is AdSense, not AdWords. You may want to consider removing that, as it is against the AdSense TOS to publish information related to your campaigns.

Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Google’s gross payments to You pursuant to the Program. Google Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Google, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Google Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
    There may be a similar policy with AdWords, but I'm only aware of their AdSense policies.

All my conversion are on a 30 budget so that means I am loosing big money right?

How can I optimize that?

I dont understand much about adwords and that sort of stuff someone could give me more advice.

I am looking for better keywords..

My campaign is set to display worldwide and all languages. I ship worldwide but my site is in English.

Should I change my language to english?

Please help me.

Thanks

Your average CPC is 0.60$.

And then you have to write some code in your website to see how many people per click end up buying your product.

Yes change your display language to English. If you are U.S. based then trigger it to fire only on the United States at first. You might add the U.K. as well but I'd try to limit it to one or two countries at first to neck down your audience.

Also, if you are not using exact match keywords then do so. Enclose your [key words] in brackets. Use MANY exact match keywords that are specific variations of what you sell. Broad match fire too frequently and are less targeted.

It would obviously help if you put your webpage in your profile so I could figure out what you are selling but let's assume you are selling ziplock bags. You might have an exact match keyword list like this:

[ziplock]
    [zip lock]
    [ziplock bags]
    [zip lock bags]
    [sealable bags]
    [resealable bags]
    [ziplock bag]
    [zip lock bag]
    etc....

You can have the same bid for each keyword in the ad group or lower/raise keywords since some will be less or more competitive.
    Rich
    Husband, Father, Retired Marine, Geek

joephill I would suggest starting off with a lower daily budget until you are more familiar with Google Adwords. If you are new, and not really sure what to do yet.. you will be loosing a lot of un-needed money.

An Adword expert can probably get a lot better results with spending $10.00, then you are at $200.00. Its a big nitch market for Google Adwords. You have to constantly tweak your Ads... its definitely a hard job.

There are thousands of Google Adword Professionals now.. which you can become one at the "Google University"....
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

The question is: Given your customer retention rate, how much is a customer worth to you? If it's more than $63.47, you are making a profit.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts