Help with Whois.Cart() - Domain Registration

I don't want to have to put money up front for a reseller account. All of the available reseller accounts are like that, so I would like to do one of two things:

1) I would disable RAPI and register domains manually. How would I set this up, and which reseller service should I use (I have a directi account from whoiscart)? If I used directi how would I manually register domains in the reseller panel? Also, how would I go about doing transfers, or how would I disable transfers? How would I make whoiscart setup the cPanel account automatically even though RAPI is off?

2) I would disable domain registration and transfers altogether. How would I remove the register and transfer buttons from the order page?

I think as long as you disable the RAPI, it will only store in the whoiscart database. You will receive the email from the cart that notify you about the order.

I won't recommend you to go with auto-creation of cPanel account. You will only invite spammers/fraudsters to create havoc from the server before you know it.

inside the whois.cart cp you can set to have the domains registered manually or automaticly.
    You can check on the whois.cart forum for more information
    Toeki Enterprises Co. (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, MoneyBookers, Credit Card, Bank Transfers and Western Union. [AWBS Reseller]
    █Domain Registration /

Yes, I agree with Toeki, check the info on forums. I have never used whois.cart but one of my friend do so and he has disabled this automated registration.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals