Template Modifications Needed $$$

I need someone to do two things for me...

1. I purchased a TM template, and I need the flash header menu changed to reflect the menu items that I want - which might involve modifying a background graphic also. The author also (unbenounced to me prior to purchasing) also used background images instead of tables or divs for all of the images on the site - so I also need someone to either change those to tables/divs or find some other way for me to scale the site (ie. add content without having the bg images repeat).

2. I also need a vBulletin installation modified to include the flash header from the above template, and also scaled in size to fit the tempate size.

I'm open as to prices. Please email me at devanium at yahoo dot com with quotes. I can pay via CC, PayPal, wire, check, or whatever works best for you. I'll do 25% upfront, 75% upon completion (keeps going down every time I get screwed over, so please only serious offers only).

The template is TM #2922.

Thanks

Emailed you

i can do both of these for you, you can contact me via the information in my signature, thanks

Closed - I emailed the person I selected. Thanks for all the responses.