Lookin for DataCenter in NewYork

Im Lookin for DataCenter in NewYork.
    anyone has list for me?

;; I need over 100Mbps~ on Gig port.

There are many datacenters in NYC, but you will be paying premium price for space and power. Perhaps you can consider datacenter close to NYC, like in New Jersey, who might only be ~15 minutes driving away from NYC but will give you better pricing.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Just a couple that come to mind are Telehouse and Peer1.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

Originally posted by dandanfirema
    Just a couple that come to mind are Telehouse and Peer1.
    Hmmm.... Telehouse just does rack/power/remote hands, they don't provide IP Services, last time I checked.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

There's also Equinix in Secaucus and Newark. You may wish to find a provider who offers colo in these facilities. Thank you.

Well bob obviously did not read the rules on the forums.

And because Dave kindly mentioned that you should look into secaucus because it's close to NYC and cheaper - send him a note - fluidhosting is a solid company to work with and has a great network blend
    ServGrid - www.servgrid.com - Affordable and Reliable SSD Cloud Solutions
    Premium 10G Network, 2(N+1) Powerplant and SSD Performance
    Web, Reseller, KVM VPS, Storage and Private Cloud Hosting
    Click here to see our SSD Benchmarks!

Do you have any other requirements in terms of quality of bandwidth, proximity to any Manhattan location, etc?

Sam
    Sam Machiz / Director, Product Development / Ubersmith
    smachiz[at]ubersmith.com / [direct] 212-812-4194

I would second Equinix in NJ.

Joel on Software colocated to Peer1 a while back, he wrote an article about it: http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/Peer1.html

He thinks they're very good.

AboveNet, Peer1, and many others. There are several telco hotels. http://www.switchanddata.com/
    They used to have a listing of providers in their 2 facilities in NYC.

FHDave: 15 mins. Do you have a secret tunnel from Manhattan to NJ?

We save you time, money, and frustration by handling the server management tasks required to run an online business successfully.
    No prodding required. We just do it right the first time. Red Hat, MySQL, Plesk, and cPanel certified staff.

There are two "secret' tunnels actually, Holland and Lincoln
    James Cornman
    365 Data Centers - AS19151/AS29838
    Colocation • Network Connectivity • Managed Infrastructure Services

Originally posted by huck
    FHDave: 15 mins. Do you have a secret tunnel from Manhattan to NJ?
    No, I was driving GWB. Took about 13 minutes from GWB on Manhattan side to Equinix Secaucus. The secret tunnels may do it faster.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

For such a large commitment you should definitely consider CRNC (www.crnc.net). James can get you setup in Telehouse (25 Broadway) or Equinix Secaucus. James has saved my butt twice now - I wouldn't recommend anyone else !

I have seen many recommendations about crcnet here about their secaucus datacenter, but when I go to the web site, it only shows me an option for New York.
    1. Can I get just 1 U to start with at their Secaucus data center?
    2. Is the price attractive enough to compete with my current dedicated server at ThePlanet? (I pay 199 a month for dual Xeron server with 1200 GB bandwidth).. I don't use more than 500 GB a month, and I guess I can get a Dell machine for 50$ a month, so, can I colocate at crcnet Secaucus in the remaining 150 a mont ? (1 U with 500 GB).
    Edit: I want to get into colocating from Dedicated because I am "hoping" that my new business plan will be a success and in a year, I will be looking for few terrabytes of NAS space and few servers with tap backup etc.. so.. its better to start learning colocation from now, when I just have one server.

sdani,

For pricing just send James an e-mail with your requirements (james |at| crnc |.| net). There should be no issue in colocating a single server.

Originally posted by sdani
    I have seen many recommendations about crcnet here about their secaucus datacenter, but when I go to the web site, it only shows me an option for New York.
    I'm sure James can give you an excellent deal. CRNC has data centers in New York at Telehouse, and also at Equinix Secaucus. The network is very high quality, and for the price it's very difficult to beat.

http://www.crnc.net/
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***