Exclamation looking for Cheeper Hosting

Hello

I'am looking for Cheeper Hosting i'am redy to move to a new hosting because i'am getting sick from the company i;am with ..

<<Hosting requests are not allowed.>>
    Last edited by ldcdc; 06-11-2005 at 09:54 PM.

Go to the offers forum for good deals.
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Maybe its possible that cheap hosting is not working out for you and you should look for a quality host?

You didnt specify what kind of problems you were having so I can only guess that you have had your fill of problems with your current host and now you want to leave.

As we say around here, "You get what you pay for" so don't expect the next host to be any better than the last if you are paying an incredibly low monthly or annual cost.

Check the forums for deals but you need to decide whether quality or cost is more important to your web efforts.

PS. No disrespect to cheap web hosts.

LH
    If the web closed at midnight, what would YOU do?

It wont be hard to find a cheap host, you can even find an host that gives you 1Gb Disk Space and 100Gb trafic for a dolar, but in the end of the day you get what you pay for...

HostVoice.com search for your host there and then search around WHT for feedback
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

I'am looking for Cheeper Hosting
    Cheaper than what? May we know what are your requirements and your budget?

What is it that you are getting sick of from your current company? What do you wish to get from a new host other than a better feeling than the one you are getting from your current host company?

give us your specs and the price you want so we can find a good deal for you

exactly

Originally posted by Spaceh
    It wont be hard to find a cheap host, you can even find an host that gives you 1Gb Disk Space and 100Gb trafic for a dolar, but in the end of the day you get what you pay for...
    exactly.....cheap is by no means the best....

Cheap hosting is not always the best . Read the tips on: Cheap Hosts-Not always a good idea-Tutorial
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=369166
    Protagonist WebHosting Services
    Blog Hosting solutions:: Cpanel with Rvskin & Fantastico Deluxe
    Providing Reliable Hosting since 2002

I am looking for good reliable and reasonable cost hosting too, any recommendations...? I dont expect that tobe dead cheap of course lol. maybe around $5 per month

Maybe you should look for a cheaper host but a better host which values its service with simpel quality vs price rullings.

Al those cheap hosts ruin this world.. Nobody can make a living out of it anymore... Its a big shame everyone is dumping the prices and costumors try to get the lowest price... But actually the lowest price is by the outmost relationship devined as the worst host.

... subscribes to thread.
    • Ddos, DOS, Brute force protection • White Label Reseller Hosting. • Proactive Server Management
    • 20+ years experience! • sales@uncensored-hosting.com
    Uncensored-Hosting • X @UncensoredHost

Originally posted by shintainuk
    I am looking for good reliable and reasonable cost hosting too, any recommendations...? I dont expect that tobe dead cheap of course lol. maybe around $5 per month
    If you want decent support and 99.95% uptime (it'll feel closer to 99% uptime), expect to shell out around $0.50/GB transfer, plus $5/month, at a bare minimum. (This is comin' from a host that doesn't quite have 99.95% uptime).

$5/month is going to barely get you out of the dead cheap category. If you do find a nice web host for $5/month, I'd encourage you to sign up for one of their monthly or quarterly hosting plans. I've seen way too many people pay $70 for a year of hosting, and wind up having their hosting company have terrible uptime- or worse, go out of business after five months.
    If the bigger hosts are fancy French restaurants, consider my service the friendly small-town diner.
    HostMidwest.com- you deserve honest, helpful, and reliable service!

without your requirements it is hard for us to find an host.

what is your budget also tell why you are leaving your current host, what is host domain name.

Can you tell us like how many GB or space you need/Bandwidth requirement and with your budget of $5? Mosty $5 US packages are for startup websites or personal sites/blogs those are not that important. If you are looking to run a website that does not require reliable uptime and just starting then go for it there are plenty of hosts offers plan in that catagory.

But for business sites I'd suggest to get a host with a budget of $12/15 US minimum. Just my 2 cents.

- Imtiaz
    Dualnic.com | Connectivity. Stability. Reliability.
    Web Hosting & Reselling Since 2003
    "Our pricing may not beat the industry giants, but our service will"

I would stay away form cheap hosting, you get what you pay for.

My friend has acount with resellerzoom for some time. By his opinion, for their price they are quite good.