My name is Boris Mordkovich and I'm the co-founder of a small, Internet company called MordComm, Inc. Our company develops online properties that help small to mid-size businesses market themselves via search engines.

We own and operate an online service that assists businesses with tracking and managing of their online advertising, such as Pay Per Click ads, banners, newsletters, and so on, called AdWatcher.

AdWatcher has been developed for us by an excellent programmer over the past year, but unfortunately he is unable to continue working with us. We're looking to establish a relationship with a qualified programmer (individual, not a firm) for the next 3-6 months (and possibly even further) to add new features to the application, fix new bugs and security holes, and help us maintain AdWatcher on a regular basis.

This is a remote position, so you can work from home. We have a lot of functionality that we want to add over the course of the following months, so we do request that you have at least 25 (up to 40) hours a week to dedicate to this.

You must be experienced in PHP, mySQL, possess decent design skills, and have a good general understanding of online marketing (search engines, banners, etc.). Your formal education does not matter as much as real-life experience and a SOLID understanding of what we're doing.

We're still a small start-up, so we're offering up to $20 per hour. While we understand that this is a modest pay for a qualified programmer - if you're interested in being able to work from home at your own hours, it can be a good opportunity.

If you'd like to apply, please make sure to provide us with references, along with your preferred hourly rate and the amount of time you will be able to dedicate to this. Also, please don't submit a one-line application, but rather take the time to review what we do (, tell us how you think you'll be able to contribute, let us know some information about yourself, and so on. A good personalized application makes all the difference, especially when we have to select just one person.

Send your applications to [email protected]. We will review each and every proposal, so please take your time when you're submitting it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Boris Mordkovich