Where did IexpressHost go?

Ok, this is a little annoying. I have a site at muzicman82 dot com with IexpressHost (iexpresshost dot com) and it has been down for at least 3-4 days now. I haven't recieved anything about downtime.

In addition, it appears that IexpressHost's site is down too.

newportde dot gov is another site of mine with them that is down.

I used to be in charge of blackroomrecords dot com, but it is down too, and is still with them.

Is it just a name server issue here? Can anyone get to any of those domains or does anyone know what's going on?

You may need to look for a different host now, since i dont know if they are experiencing issues.. or simply have vanished.

Start searching for a new host, they have been down for 3-4 days I think that should tell you something.

I hope you kept your own personal backups. Best of luck

I assume that I can just transfer my domain? Anyone have any suggestions? Things I'm looking for: 1 GB storage, php/mysql/cpanel.. I don't need a bunch of email or ftp accounts... and I don't need a ton of bandwidth...

Re: Where did IexpressHost go?

Originally posted by muzicman82
    Ok, this is a little annoying. I have a site at muzicman82 dot com with IexpressHost (iexpresshost dot com) and it has been down for at least 3-4 days now. I haven't recieved anything about downtime.

In addition, it appears that IexpressHost's site is down too.

newportde dot gov is another site of mine with them that is down.

I used to be in charge of blackroomrecords dot com, but it is down too, and is still with them.

Is it just a name server issue here? Can anyone get to any of those domains or does anyone know what's going on?
    How do you have a .gov domain name?
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

Yes that's what I'm wondering too.

I am the webmaster for the Town of Newport, DE. The town purchased the domain name through www dot dotgov dot gov... confusing huh?

So, it is legit, and it took weeks to get the domain.

If Iexpresshost disappeared, what do I need to do to transfer my domain to new hosting? I registered it with them. Am I going to need to wait for their approval or something?

Looking at the whois info at: whois.sc/muzicman82.com it looks like peterho registered it under his name. The domain is also locked so you won't be able to change the name servers to a new host.

At this point Peterho is considered the owner of the domain name.

You may be able to contact the Registrar enom.com and file a complaint