New York
    494 vs. Back Up Services

We're looking for a quality provider for backing up our data on a regular basis (2x per day). So far, we're torn between and backup services - can anyone provide any insight into this situation?

- AdWatcher - From the founders of HostVoice, comes the first ad management and tracking service created with web hosts in mind. Track Google AdWords, Overture, hosting directories, local advertising, etc. Compatible with ModernBill, WHM AutoPilot, ClientExec, PayPal, 2CO and others.
    - Pay Per Click Marketing Book - Don't spend another dollar on PPC ads before you read this book.

GNAX has a good reputation here [and I had a server in their DC], and I've never heard of BQBackup.

However, seems like an interesting thread on it.

I would go with GNAX just because i have heard good things about them

Baltimore, MD
    Just wanted to chime in here with my opinion on the matter, I use BQ and wanted to say that it's been great service. They've always been great as far as contact goes with questions and quality in their service.

Good luck in your search!
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

I have never used BQBackup but I have over 1 year with remote backups at gnax...

My Old Kentucky Home....
    We've been using both GNAX and BQ Internet (BQBackup) for almost a year now for redundant remote backups and haven't had any issues at all.

We wouldn't have a problem recommending either one of them.
    It's time to kick back, pop in a From Autumn to Ashes CD, and relax.....

Gnax is have a good reputation, BQBackup never heard about it. We are using for 6 months, and by now we are satisfied.

I have heard lots of positive feedback about Gnax. My friend has been using their backup services and is pretty satisfied with them. Personally I have never used them.

As for BQBackup, to say the truth, it's first time I hear about them, but that does not mean they are not good
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

New York, NY
    We've heard good things about GNAX.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions

New York, NY
    Originally posted by bqinternet
    We've heard good things about GNAX.
    And we've heard good things about BQBackup

MediaLayer, LLC - Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business