Does anyone know hostgator.com or can propose something better?

Hi

I am looking for a good reseller plan linux based with WHM/cPanel. I found hostgator.com and liked their "Silver" and "Gold" plans.
    Would like some feedback on hostgator.com Or can anyone suggest me something alike on similar plans (space/price/quality)?

Thanx for help!

You can probably find a ton of similar plans here on WHT, the signatures of popular members, the offers section, etc. Then you can search the forum for reviews of that particular host. I have heard some good things about HostGator a lot of the bad feedback that they get is usually just false on the customer's side.

--GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

There are plenty of reliable host that does not charge a bomb. Maybe just browse through the reseller sectrion.

Originally posted by rois
    There are plenty of reliable host that does not charge a bomb. Maybe just browse through the reseller sectrion.
    For ease here is the link:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumd....php?forumid=4
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

additionally, you may want to check out http://whreviews.com/
    ..::: The quality of a person's future life will be determined by their current and past behavior. :::..

Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

I actually think you'll have no problems with them. I'd give them a shot with their money back guarantee and make a decision to move your accounts *after* you've evaluated their server performance and uptime.

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

HostingZoom's plan is very much similar to Hostgator. But with end user support as well. Hostingzoom's server is monitored by third party, check out their forum for status. So far, I have been a very satisfied customer of hostingzoom for 4 months plus.

Joshua

2 joshuayip:

thanx, really i looked for more other hosting and stoped on hostingzoom.

Thanx a lot for unswers to all!

Check the shared/reseller offers section of a few of the directories like tophosts, webhosdir, ppcforhosts etc.

Good luck

I use resellerzoom and it is great.

Good luck with it.