gave up my ded server. now looking for the best reliable vps provider

Hello,

I just gave up my dedicated server after using it for over 3 years because what I actually plan on using it for will not work out for me anymore. I had 3 websites and one of them is a 14 thousand members community but I also plan on opening a webhost before but with school and job, I would have never had time to support my customers.

Now what I am trying to do is find a good VPS provider with at least 200 or more gig of transfer, about 2gig or more diskspace, good support, GREAT uptime, great network speed and also have a setup that will make it seems like I am still on my ded server.

currently looking into liquidweb and apollohosting but I know there are others.

Please help me. I am trying to move out today.

contact me through PM or email.

Thanks

Id have to reccomend servint based upon your request. A great network and second to none support.
    --
    Rich

I'd also recommend EuroVPS.com - they have all the things your looking for.

I had some issues with servint and their network, it was very unstable.

I had them for a couple of months to run a monitoring server for our network, but it woudl report all our servers were down allot of times, when it was really their network.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

Originally posted by eleven2
    I had some issues with servint and their network, it was very unstable.

I had them for a couple of months to run a monitoring server for our network, but it woudl report all our servers were down allot of times, when it was really their network.
    is that speaking as a totally unbiased competitor lol? I guess you'd say your own vps product was on a far superior network huh?

In the year + Ive been with them the only outages or network problem Ive encountered was the publicised one with the fibre cut. Other then that I havent had any downtime issues. The only consistant issue Ive seen levelled at servint is their lack of money off special offers, something they dont need to do as their product is already great value for money and their support is legendary. Then again Im sure your network is far superior and you have 120+ vps host machines and 1000's of vps clients
    --
    Rich

I would like to recommend you to Servint. O have recently joined their clientele based on my research. I am very pleased with them. They answer my e-mails & everything very fast.

Its a 10/10.
    Techy Bubble

A Truly Remarkable Web Hosting Is Coming Soon! We won't change the world or anything. We will just make it better....

I would like to recommend you to Servint. O have recently joined their clientele based on my research. I am very pleased with them. They answer my e-mails & everything very fast.

Its a 10/10.
    Techy Bubble

A Truly Remarkable Web Hosting Is Coming Soon! We won't change the world or anything. We will just make it better....