gave up my ded server. now looking for the best reliable vps provider

I just gave up my dedicated server after using it for over 3 years because what I actually plan on using it for will not work out for me anymore. I had 3 websites and one of them is a 14 thousand members community but I also plan on opening a webhost before but with school and job, I would have never had time to support my customers.

Now what I am trying to do is find a good VPS provider with at least 200 or more gig of transfer, about 2gig or more diskspace, good support, GREAT uptime, great network speed and also have a setup that will make it seems like I am still on my ded server.

currently looking into liquidweb and apollohosting but I know there are others.

Please help me. I am trying to move out today.

contact me through PM or email.

If you're in the states PowerVPS is probably the best.
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +

Chennai , India

ev1 dont have cpanel for their vps. I need cpanel

I think are the best but if you really need a reliable network then PowerVPS is probs better.

New York, NY
    FDC actually has a huge overcrowding problem. is by far the fastest and has the best support. is a mix of both =)

MediaLayer, LLC - Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business