Shaq really seems like a good guy

I just wanted to post this, as I think its something to be acknowledged. I've been reading up a lot on Shaq recently, and he seems like a really good guy. In an age where a lot of athelets are doing drugs getting into trouble.. Shaq is an aspiring police officer and undercover agent. He is really a pretty interesting person.

MIAMI (AP) -- The family of George Mikan accepted Shaquille O'Neal's offer to pay for the late center's funeral expenses.

O'Neal said arrangements were finalized Friday. "Everything's going to be handled," O'Neal said.

Mikan, the NBA's first dominant big man, died Wednesday night at a rehabilitation center in Scottsdale, Ariz., following a long fight with diabetes and kidney ailments. He was 80.

O'Neal said he greatly enjoyed getting to know and speak with Mikan on several occasions. Shortly after the Heat beat Detroit 88-76 in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals on Thursday night, O'Neal said he would like to handle the funeral costs.

"I heard they were having some trouble, some problems, so if you contact the Heat office, I would like to pay for the funeral," O'Neal said.

O'Neal and Mikan are linked by leading the Lakers franchise to multiple NBA championships; Mikan carried the Minneapolis Lakers to five titles in a six-year span. O'Neal led the Los Angeles Lakers to three consecutive championships from 2000-2002.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

Shaq is a good guy. He just unstopable because of his size and people hate him for it. I can't think of anything he's done wrong in his entire career. He's very generous and his main concern is winning basketball games. Not something you see in todays players anymore.

I would have to agree. I didn't care for Shaq for some time but have come around since the Kobe/Shaq ordeal.

Kobe can kiss my a** but I do like Shaq now!